Sign in to follow this  
fzike

UGCX with NGXu

When using UGCX to do a computer defined pushback of the PMDG NGXu it is not a nice smooth pushback like it is with my other aircraft. The best word I can describe the motion is that is jerky. Little hesitations like there is resistance to the pushback vehicle. Brakes are released, interactions with UGCX are normal and this only occurs with the NGXu. I read where the changes PMDG made to this aircraft were substantial necessitating much rework before FS2Crew NGXu could be released but I was wondering if a) is anyone else having this experience, b) is it something I can fix via the profile or c) could you see if it's something to address in one of the next UGCX updates?

Thanks!

Fred Ziker

• Like 1

Fred Ziker

i7-13700k, Gigabyte Aorus Master Z790, 32gb DDR5-6400, GeForce RTX3080Ti, Noctua NH-D15 Chromax CPU cooler, Samsung 980 Pro 2TB SSD

Hey Fred,

Yes, in v1.3 the B737 NGXu has the same stuttering issue we had on B777/747, on v1.4 this has been fixed, we are fixing some other things that I can't detail now, but its a major change, I can confirm. You could use "brakes" solution as a temporal work around.

Cheers,

Manuel

spacer.png

Fred,

As Manuel said, press the brake button every one second or so (but don't hold the button or you will flip over).

This is the principle they use for the B744 as well.

Thanks everyone for your kind and prompt replies! 

Regards

Fred Ziker

Fred Ziker

i7-13700k, Gigabyte Aorus Master Z790, 32gb DDR5-6400, GeForce RTX3080Ti, Noctua NH-D15 Chromax CPU cooler, Samsung 980 Pro 2TB SSD