Sign in to follow this  
jpc55

Aircraft that we would like to see in FS2020

9 hours ago, fppilot said:

Oh, anyone else want to see a Turbo Duke?

I fly the T-Duke a lot these days. I’ve mixed feelings. I love her FDE and turbo engine simulations, I don’t love so much the view outside of the cockpit or rather the lack thereof😁!

Dominique

Simming since 1981 -  4770k@3.7 GHz with 16 GB of RAM and a 1080 with 8 GB VRAM running a 27" @ 2560*1440 - Windows 10 - Warthog HOTAS - MFG pedals - MSFS Standard version with Steam

I am very surprised to see that one aircraft I thought would come up fast, hasn’t yet. Waiting... 😁 !

Dominique

Simming since 1981 -  4770k@3.7 GHz with 16 GB of RAM and a 1080 with 8 GB VRAM running a 27" @ 2560*1440 - Windows 10 - Warthog HOTAS - MFG pedals - MSFS Standard version with Steam

I'd love to see a B-52 with its unique flaps, the crosswind and wing tip gear and the drag chute!

Edited by FDEdev
  • Like 1

Still hoping, wishing, dreaming to fly MD-11 again. Not sky Sim. A high fidelity one like the old pmdg. 

• Upvote 2

CYVR LSZH 

http://f9ixu0-2.png

Helicopters, helicopters and helicopters.

Some gliders would be nice too.

• Like 2

Chock 1.1: "The only thing that whines louder than a jet engine is a flight simmer."

In real life I'm into vintage cars, and I love to fly vintage planes in the sim, so here is my choice:

DC 3

Ju 52

Waco

Do 27

• Like 1

Any attempt to stretch fuel is guaranteed to increase headwinds

My specs: AMD Radeon RX6700XT, AMD Ryzen 9 5900X, 32GB RAM, 34" monitor, screen resolution: 2560x1080

2 hours ago, domkle said:

I am very surprised to see that one aircraft I thought would come up fast, hasn’t yet. Waiting... 😁 !

Spitfire! And the DC-3 ofcourse.

Besides that I'd like some good microlights/LSA, like the Tecnam P92, the Dynamic WT9 or the Aeroprakt A32 Vixxen.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Cheers, Bert

AMD Ryzen 5900X, 32 GB RAM, RTX 3080 Ti, Windows 11 Home 64 bit, MSFS

Just now, bernd1151 said:

Do 27

+1 Marcel Felde had set the bar high on this one. A real pity that it is a quasi-abandonware. Very innovative then

Just now, Rimshot said:

the DC-3 ofcourse.

of course !

Dominique

King Air...a really well done 250 or 350i. Been waiting on someone to do a nice 350i for a long time...if there were only some one out there working on one...😉

Chris

4 hours ago, HighTowers said:

Still hoping, wishing, dreaming to fly MD-11

Like the md 11 fire tanker operational. :smile:

55 minutes ago, snglecoil said:

King Air...a really well done 250 or 350i. Been waiting on someone to do a nice 350i for a long time...if there were only some one out there working on one...😉

<cough> <cough> ...

• Like 1

Fr. Bill    

AOPA Member: 07141481 AARP Member: 3209010556

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

Just now, n4gix said:

<cough> <cough> ...

:laugh:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Dominique