Sign in to follow this  
jpc55

Aircraft that we would like to see in FS2020

A B-17!

Also Sopwith Camel, and a Jodel Mousequetaire (which I'm sure I spelled wrong.)  I had one back in FS-5, and another in FS-2002.

• Like 1

[ This Content Is Restricted To Avsim Premium Members ]

Just now, andyjohnston.net said:

A B-17!

Also Sopwith Camel, and a Jodel Mousequetaire (which I'm sure I spelled wrong.)  I had one back in FS-5, and another in FS-2002.

I am with you for the Sopwith, the new FDE architecture/weather combo should, at last, do justice to this very light aircraft ! And there would be a very good reason for it, It was the first aircraft ever made for the FS franchise in FS1. Hey Asobo, do you hear ?

PS almost right for the Jodel Mousquetaire  . Comes from mousquet (musket)

• Like 1

Dominique

Simming since 1981 -  4770k@3.7 GHz with 16 GB of RAM and a 1080 with 8 GB VRAM running a 27" @ 2560*1440 - Windows 10 - Warthog HOTAS - MFG pedals - MSFS Standard version with Steam

I hope every aerosoft airbus and FsLabs will be available shortly after the release of MSFS2020.

8 hours ago, Jonnoxx said:

<snipped for brevity>

Equal amounts giddy excitement at contemplating arrival of the new arrival, and schadenfreude at the uncertain plight of the existing incumbents who took their customer base for granted.🤣

I have removed the argumentative posts following this one as being completely "off topic." I really thought about removing this one as well, but...

...you did make some really good suggestions and comments. It is only this final paragraph that is the least bit objectionable. You are painting with too broad a brush, as not all developers "(take) their customer base for granted." That there are some is unquestionable, but not all by any means are so jaded.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

Fr. Bill    

AOPA Member: 07141481 AARP Member: 3209010556

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

I want to be a maledives air taxi. So I dont know what model that is but I want it 😄

I have been sitting on the copilot seat of one of those myself and the view was amazing hopping from island to island

1ee96f_51a1db4024054ef1975c3e9e02d2f0c4.

Edited by DaWu
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Lukas Dalton

38 minutes ago, DaWu said:

I want to be a maledives air taxi. So I dont know what model that is but I want it 😄

I have been sitting on the copilot seat of one of those myself and the view was amazing hopping from island to island

Twin Otter by the looks. I think the better view is on the left side float 😉

• Like 2

P3 ORION or ELECTRA for missions hurricane hunter 

2mudh.jpg

Edited by topatov
  • Like 3

My best content 👇                

spacer.png                              

R7-3800XT // 32Gb@3200 // B550 TUF// NVIDIA 3090 FE // 1TB 980Pro M.2 // Seasonic GOLD GX-850W // Philips OLED 804 // YOKE Honeycombe + Throttle X52 Pro // Windows 10

C210

Gulfstream Jet

F18

737, 747, 777, 787

Citation X

Lear 35

King Air

Malibu Turbo

P51 (similar to A2A P51 Civilian)

On 11/24/2019 at 5:33 PM, Ray Proudfoot said:

Concorde please. But leave it to FS Labs. :wink:

Actually... based on what they've done in the latest discovery series (cockpits), i'd say they have a far better shot than FS labs....

But yes. We need a Concorde. If there's one plane in the game it should be a Concorde.

I'd buy the game for 60 dollars if it literally just had the Concorde in it.

(Don't get ideas, Asobo! It's just me.)

3 hours ago, Concodroid said:

Actually... based on what they've done in the latest discovery series (cockpits), i'd say they have a far better shot than FS labs....

I doubt anyone knows Concorde better than Andrew Wilson aka @Mach2. He helped develop the software used for the Concorde simulator at Brooklands Museum, England.

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

16 hours ago, Ray Proudfoot said:

I doubt anyone knows Concorde better than Andrew Wilson aka @Mach2. He helped develop the software used for the Concorde simulator at Brooklands Museum, England.

They should sign him on to help with the Concorde, then.

The incredible modeling Asobo do would be nothing if it doesn't fly like it should, and the expert set-up and handling characteristics @Mach2 would give the Concorde wouldn't be as incredible without the Asobo graphics to compliment it.

Concorde

spitfire

q400-8

cirrus sr22t

Eurofighter typhoon

generictubeliner

I’m not really a wider plane geek so I don’t have a long list of planes in my head. I like planes that are either fast and small, technologically or historically significant, or a bit bigger with loads of systems to follow (or a combination of most of that, like Concorde) Don’t really like really slow, boring GA aircraft very much - purely for entertainment reasons.

i would also like asobosoft to launch something like the concept competition in GT Sport so we can get a go on some futuristic concept planes too.

I’d also like dlc variants to get a lot cheaper (maybe a regular stream of 1st party dlc planes) so I can justify trying out a lot more of them. 

Edited by Superdelphinus