Sign in to follow this  
Perry333

Thumbs up for AI reborn pro

If you are thinking about getting this I would highly recomend it, very easy to use and the effect are much better. I can now see ai traffic much better. Also Simbol is very helpful, he helped me with a unrelated problem. Thanks again also looking forward to there FS traffic reborn!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, Perry333 said:

If you are thinking about getting this I would highly recomend it, very easy to use and the effect are much better. I can now see ai traffic much better. Also Simbol is very helpful, he helped me with a unrelated problem. Thanks again also looking forward to there FS traffic reborn!

Hi Perry,

Many thanks for kind words and positive feedback.. I am very glad to heard you enjoy the product.

Regards,
Simbol

Maybe this is a good chance to confirm that in my view as a plus 30 year flightsimmer this product is

a) one which was missing ever since in terms of drastically improving and 1st time ever to my knowledge aligning the immersion arena "AI-aircraft lights" 

b) extremely well made for beginners and far advanced simmers alike

c) well done due to the developper and the Beta-team (which I am no part of)

d) and yes, a product support from Simbol which is really outstanding.

Andreas

• Upvote 1