Sign in to follow this  
JLuis

FlightBeam All Products! - 35% off.

Hi!

FLIGHTBEAM STUDIOS - 35% OFF at flightbeam store.

74492571_2676349922425283_74624539353289

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

José Luís

| Flightsimulator: MSFS | Add-Ons: | PMDG Douglas DC-6 | PMDG 737-700 | Fenix A320 | Maddog X MD82| FSW CESSNA 414AW CHANCELLOR |

seen this earlier and decided to get PDX. Not an airport I usually fly into but can't beat the price of $19 lol

• Like 2

Chris Ferguson

PC Specs(Rebuilt 1/11/19): i7-9700K - Non-OC'd, EVGA RTX 2080ti, G.Skillz 16GB Ram 3000mhz, EVGA SuperNOVA 1000w PSU, Cooler Master ML360R, ASRock Phantom Gaming 4 MoBo, 2x 2TB HDD, 1x 1TB Samsung EVO SSD, 1x 220GB WD SSD

1 hour ago, Chris F. said:

seen this earlier and decided to get PDX. Not an airport I usually fly into but can't beat the price of $19 lol

I purchased KPDX a little while ago and it’s very well done. I don’t fly in and out of KPDX too often prior to getting it but it’s at the perfect distance to KSFO for my type of flying, or if I don’t have much time I’ll fly KPDX to CYVR.

Intel I7 12700KF / 32 GB Ram-3600mhz / Windows 11 - 64 bit / NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060TI / 32" Acer Monitor, Honeycomb alpha/bravo, CH rudder pedals, Tobii 5, Buttkicker, Logitech radio panel. 

I just bought Wellington.  Since I don't go to that part of the world much, I was glad to get it at a sale price.  Now I have all the Flightbeam airports that are available.  It completed my collection.

• Like 1

KDEN ✔️

Already had KSFO and KPHX.

12400F - 32GB DDR4 - RTX4070 - 1440p G-Sync UltraWide - Sennheiser GSX 1000 - O11 Air Mini - 1TB NVMe + 2TB SSD - Windows 11 Pro - Prepar3D 5.4

2 hours ago, Aharon said:

Does anybody like KPHX scenery by Flightbeam?

Yes, I bought it at their last sale. Older but still nicely done.

KSFO ... at night ...... really blew me away. Could not believe how good the terminal looked as I was taxiing toward it.

• Like 1

-J

13700KF | RTX 4090 @ 4K | 32GB DDR5 | 2 x 1TB SSDs | 1TB M.2 NVMe

They're all great, you should buy them all without hesitation.

- Aaron

33 minutes ago, slait said:

They're all great, you should buy them all without hesitation.

Ditto!  I have them all.  High quality products.

Do you think we will see any aircraft or other scenery add-ons go on sale on November 29th?

How's EDDN and KPDX?

Ark

--------------------------

I9 9900K @ 5ghz / 32GB G.Skill (Samsung B) / Aorus Master Mobo / EVGA GTX 2080Ti FTW 3

56 minutes ago, Arklight1 said:

How's EDDN

EDDN is excellent. 29Palms and Captain7, who are the developers of it, are super talented.
I remember that when I installed it, landed for the first time, and taxied to the terminal, my jaw dropped on the floor. 😉

Edited by Rafal
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Zaakit said:

Do you think we will see any aircraft or other scenery add-ons go on sale on November 29th?

Of course. We do every day.
I have no doubts some developers will hit around Black Friday. 😉

It's good exercise for the patient, as most of the already BF-discounted products are on sale for at least a week or more, so it is worth waiting and seeing best bargains and estimating your expenses then.

Edited by Rafal
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Rafal said:

EDDN is excellent. 29Palms and Captain7, who are the developers of it, are super talented.
I remember that when I installed it, landed for the first time, and taxied to the terminal, my jaw dropped on the floor. 😉

You were right. EDDN is great! I will probably get KPDX for those NGXu Alaska flights as well 🙂

• Like 1

Ark

--------------------------

I9 9900K @ 5ghz / 32GB G.Skill (Samsung B) / Aorus Master Mobo / EVGA GTX 2080Ti FTW 3

22 hours ago, Twenty6 said:

KSFO ... at night ...... really blew me away.

thanks for important tip

signCopy.jpg