Sign in to follow this  
roarkr

Giant grass weeds in MSFS2020

Either the grass weeds are too big or the plane is an RC plane. It just doesn't look good(at least to my eyes).

Check image here. What do you think?P7WTiiq.png

Hope they can fix things like this before release, because this is not good enough for a 2020 flight sim.

Edited by roarkr
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 8

Roar Kristensen    www.flightsim4fun.com

P3Dv4 with Opencockpits hardware controlled by OC4BAv4 for immersive PMDG B737/777/747 flying

XPLANE 11 with Opencockpits hardware controlled by OC4BA_XP for immersive  B737 flying

rmMShli.jpg?1 WylQl0J.jpg?3

Matchbox-Mbx-Sky-Busters-Hondajet-Ha-420

About the same size in comparison to those blades of grass.

It wouldn't be Flight Simulator if there wasn't some scenery out of proportion! 😄

AMD Ryzen 5800X3D; MSI RTX 3080 Ti VENTUS 3X; 32GB Corsair 3200 MHz; ASUS VG35VQ 35" (3440 x 1440)
Fulcrum One yoke; Thrustmaster TCA Captain Pack Airbus edition; MFG Crosswind rudder pedals; CPFlight MCP 737; Logitech FIP x3; TrackIR

MSFS; Fenix A320; A2A PA-24; HPG H145; PMDG 737-600; AIG; RealTraffic; PSXTraffic; FSiPanel; REX AccuSeason Adv; FSDT GSX Pro; FS2Crew RAAS Pro; FS-ATC Chatter

Yeah, I noticed that, too, i was looking at the white stripe on the right side its very wide over 1m at minimum, do they really use so much paint to paint? 😉

• Upvote 1

I also wanted to write about that. It looks nice, but it does not fit at all. 

Yeah, plane is far too small in the pic, they will probably fix it though.

The devs smoke weed to them the proportions look right 🤑

Raymond Fry.

PMDG_Banner_747_Enthusiast.jpg

And the knees are too sharp 2/10

Asus TUF X670E-PLUS | 7800X3D | G.Skill 32GB DDR @ CL30 6000MHz | RTX 4090 Founders Edition (Undervolted) | WD SNX 850X 2TB + 4TB + 4TB

Actually, the runway is next to a string bean field and what you are seeing is a hill of beans harvested ready to be picked up.😋

Edited by gpf3m

how about the grass on the other side of the runway in that pic?  does that look OK?  it does to me.

In fact it all looks fine to me considering what we've had in the past.  It looks a little off in that pic due to perspective imo.

|   Dave   |    I've been around for most of my life.

There's always a sunset happening somewhere in the world that somebody is enjoying.

I tought it was just me... but yes,  grass seems too big... aircraft/runway/grass scale is just nor right. Hope they fix it.

I'm not sure why they posted that other than to show close up grass detail. Hmmmm. 

Thank you.

Rick

$Silver Donor

EAA 1317610   I7-7700K @ 4.5ghz, MSI Z270 Gaming MB,  32gb 3200,  Geforce RTX2080 Super O/C,  28" Samsung 4k Monitor,  Various SSD, HD, and peripherals

It looks like a perspective issue.  Zooming the camera out on this view and angle has changed the perspective.  As mentioned the white line also looks a meter wide

• Like 3