Sign in to follow this  
chass32

Any chances to get a G3000 in default planes?

Hi,

I was thinking that maybe is not unreasonable to expect a G3000 with the CJ4 or the TBM. Would be an awesome movement from Asobo-Microsoft.

I am daydreaming, right?

Would be a day one buy if it comes on a later 3rd party addon, but having that CJ4 with a G3000 is...well... we´ll find out soon enough with this week "cockpits" video.

Cheers

Carlos

• Like 1

NLR Motion Platform V3, Intel Core i9-9900K OC @ 5Ghz, Gigabyte Gaming OC 11GB RTX 2080ti, Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Ultra. Thermaltake Water 3.0 Riing LED RGB 360. Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro DDR4 3000 PC4-24000 32GB 4x8GB CL15. Lexar Professional NM700 M.2 2280 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1TB SSD. Toughpower iRGB Plus 80 Plus Platinum 850W Full Modular. Thermaltake View32 TG USB 3.0 RGB. Oculus Rift S. Qled Samsung 65Q7FN.

If i was Garmin, I'd be begging to get my latest avionics inside FS2020.  A whole new generation of pilots is coming with FS2020 being their first exposure to aviation.  Just like FS3 was for me.

• Upvote 1

I thought I saw the TBM with the G3000 in one of the dev vids.

• Like 2

Jeff D. Nielsen (KMCI)

https://www.twitch.tv/pilotskcx

https://discord.io/MaxDutyDay

10th Gen Intel Core i9 10900KF (10-Core, 20MB Cache, 3.7GHz to 5.3GHz w/Thermal Velocity Boost) | NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3090 24GB GDDR6X | 128GB Dual Channel DDR4 XMP at 3200MHz | 2TB M.2 PCIe SSD (Boot) + 2TB 7200RPM SATA 6Gb/s (Storage) | Lunar Light chassis with High-Performance CPU/GPU Liquid Cooling and 1000W Power Supply

Sorry for the OT, but I'd much rather have the EADI/EHSI combo commonly found in earlier Citations and TBM 850.

I dislike having (functionally) the same avionics in a Cessna as in a 787. It takes away from the character of the aircraft and makes everything seem the same. 

• Upvote 2

For the majority of general aviation the 3000 is non existent, Tube flyers is a differente story. 

• Like 1

Thank you.

Rick

$Silver Donor

EAA 1317610   I7-7700K @ 4.5ghz, MSI Z270 Gaming MB,  32gb 3200,  Geforce RTX2080 Super O/C,  28" Samsung 4k Monitor,  Various SSD, HD, and peripherals

9 hours ago, chass32 said:

Hi,

I was thinking that maybe is not unreasonable to expect a G3000 with the CJ4 or the TBM. Would be an awesome movement from Asobo-Microsoft.

I am daydreaming, right?

Would be a day one buy if it comes on a later 3rd party addon, but having that CJ4 with a G3000 is...well... we´ll find out soon enough with this week "cockpits" video.

Cheers

Carlos

The TBM 930 has the G3000 and one of the people that were flying at the Seattle event said it was indeed the G3000, but in the build he was flying it was not complete yet.Meaning not all functions or clickable items worked and he also said something about the touch screens and the dev's have stated touch screen's will work. I'll have to see if I can find the videos again 🙂

Here is the Real Aircraft TBM 930 video. Now I have to find the others!

Also the Discovery Cockpits is this Thursday right, so hopefully the will show all the entire cockpits and how in depth the systems area.

Edited by in2tech
  • Like 2

"Coffee, if your not shaking, you need another cup"
Flight Sim Break Discord Channel: https://discord.com/invite/fCV62Ka2QZ

Check at time stamp 1:02 an hour and 2 minutes he talks about the C3000 in the TBM 930 and that the build he was flying needed work still. But it has the G3000! They said they were dedicated for the planes to fly and operate like the real aircraft. What that means I have no idea?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, in2tech said:

The TBM 930 has the G3000 and one of the people that were flying at the Seattle event said it was indeed the G3000, but in the build he was flying it was not complete yet.Meaning not all functions or clickable items worked and he also said something about the touch screens and the dev's have stated touch screen's will work. I'll have to see if I can find the videos again 🙂

Here is the Real Aircraft TBM 930 video. Now I have to find the others!

Also the Discovery Cockpits is this Thursday right, so hopefully the will show all the entire cockpits and how in depth the systems area.

Oh God, Had no idea. Thanks!

4 hours ago, in2tech said:

Check at time stamp 1:02 an hour and 2 minutes he talks about the C3000 in the TBM 930 and that the build he was flying needed work still. But it has the G3000! They said they were dedicated for the planes to fly and operate like the real aircraft. What that means I have no idea?

These are very good news indeed. I really need the CJ4 with that G3000 too. 

Cheers

Carlos

NLR Motion Platform V3, Intel Core i9-9900K OC @ 5Ghz, Gigabyte Gaming OC 11GB RTX 2080ti, Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Ultra. Thermaltake Water 3.0 Riing LED RGB 360. Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro DDR4 3000 PC4-24000 32GB 4x8GB CL15. Lexar Professional NM700 M.2 2280 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1TB SSD. Toughpower iRGB Plus 80 Plus Platinum 850W Full Modular. Thermaltake View32 TG USB 3.0 RGB. Oculus Rift S. Qled Samsung 65Q7FN.

17 hours ago, Sticky said:

If i was Garmin, I'd be begging to get my latest avionics inside FS2020.  A whole new generation of pilots is coming with FS2020 being their first exposure to aviation.  Just like FS3 was for me.

Exactly...it's advertising for Garmin....not sure who is paying who for the rights to be in the sim, but it's amazing advertising for sure.

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

Discovery Cockpits is Wednesday, November 27th not Thursday. I forgot about Thanksgiving and I live in the USA, my bad 🙂 So only one more day give or take, Man I hope this one goes in depth on the cockpits in the planes, but I am thinking it won't go over every detail we would like to see. Who knows maybe they will surprise us?

• Like 1

On 11/24/2019 at 2:18 PM, chass32 said:

Hi,

I am daydreaming, right?

Cheers

Carlos

CJ4 doesn't come with a G3000.

I fly mostly GA and Business jets around ORBX PNW | Im live near Boston so I also will fly in MA and ME |  KLEW- 3B1- KBED 

Also avid RC Pilot, Planes and Heli | Ride a Harley's and Snowmobiles! 

PC Setup: Intel i7 8700k | MD Z370 | MSA GTX1080 | H100 liquid Cooling | 250G SSD | PS RM750 | NZXT S340 Case | Windows 10 | AOC 27" 4K | P3D V4.5 | Saitek Yoke | Saitek Rudder pedals | Saitek Throttle Quad| Lots of Addons| 

16 minutes ago, Ryanmlt1 said:

Yeah I was just looking for that info on their website and could not find it. Is it their custom system? What is the name of their system? It looked like 4 screens, etc... Although once again they have said things will be like the real life aircraft, right? So whatever it is, it should be modeled correctly is my understanding. We should know more on the 27th?

Edited by in2tech

28 minutes ago, Ryanmlt1 said:

The CJ3 had Proline 21, but the CJ3+ came already with the G3000, so I guessed that the CJ4 used the G3000. You mean it has the Proline 21?

Cheers

Carlos

Edit: I´ve checked their web and the CJ4 comes with the Proline 21 indeed 😕

Edited by chass32

Per Garmin, the G3000 is designed for the light turbine market. So most general aviation won't be able to use it. I tried to get an idea of the price and couldn't find one but I'll bet you could buy a really decent single engine cross country GA for the cost of the G3000 based on what I know about Garmin.😁

• Like 1

Thank you.

Rick

$Silver Donor

EAA 1317610   I7-7700K @ 4.5ghz, MSI Z270 Gaming MB,  32gb 3200,  Geforce RTX2080 Super O/C,  28" Samsung 4k Monitor,  Various SSD, HD, and peripherals