Sign in to follow this  
Bohemond

A Short Video Look at AeroSoft's CRJ Professional

Hey, Everyone!  I posted a 15 minute YouTube video on my channel which takes a quick look at AeroSoft's CRJ Professional. Here's the link:

Edited by Jim Young
Removed link to YouTube as videos must be embedded or actually linked to a video, not to someone's subscription service.
  • Like 4

Todd McDowell

System: Intel i7 8700, ASUS RTX4070, ASUS Z370 TUF Gaming Pro, 48gb Ram, 4k Monitor

Thanks for HU and this nice informative video. What's about saved flight situations? Can I reload the flight with all related (saved) panel settings?

- Harry 

i9-13900K (HT off, 5.5 GHz, Z690) - 32 GB RAM (DDR5 6400, CAS 34), RTX 3090Windows 11 Pro (1TB M.2) - MSFS 2020 (MS Store, on separate 4TB M.2).

The CRJ Professional was made to be used with P3D HDR settings turned on and no third party shaders.  Since you're not using HDR, there is an alternate texture located in the installation folder under Texture Options.

Best wishes.

• Like 1

Dave Hodges

System Specs:  I9-13900KF, NVIDIA 4070TI, Quest 3, Multiple Displays, Lots of TERRIFIC friends, 3 cats, and a wonderfully stubborn wife.

Hi, Harry!  Thanks!  I'm not sure about saved states.  I sure hope so.  I haven't flown it, yet.  But I will try to reload a FSUIPC autosave after I finish a flight.  Cya!

Edited by Bohemond

Todd McDowell

System: Intel i7 8700, ASUS RTX4070, ASUS Z370 TUF Gaming Pro, 48gb Ram, 4k Monitor

Ok, Thanks Dave.  I'm using PTA shaders.  I'll try the alternate textures asap.  Despite not using the correct textures, I think the bird looks great. 

Edited by Bohemond

Todd McDowell

Dave, installed it fine in P3Dv4.4 but could not get it to power up at all from the battery switch on the OH. Any ideas what am I not doing right?

Hiya Todd! Another great video. Gotta go out and spend money now now because of you.

Mario Di Lauro

Haha!  I know!  I just bought the PMDG NGXu last week!!!  But the 67% discount upgrade price is really nice for the CRJ.

Todd McDowell

32 minutes ago, vc10man said:

Dave, installed it fine in P3Dv4.4 but could not get it to power up at all from the battery switch on the OH. Any ideas what am I not doing right?

I'm sorry my friend, truly I am.  But we have to keep product support in our forums.  Can you pop over there?  I'm certain we can sort you out, though I personally have to leave my computer for a few hours... been working the forums and doing tech support since 6am my time and it's now 1523 and I not only have some family things to take care of, my eyes are so blurry that I can barely read the forum text!  LOL!

Pop on over to our forums and they will get you sorted out.  The link is below:

https://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/forum/747-crj-7009001000/

Dave Hodges

System Specs:  I9-13900KF, NVIDIA 4070TI, Quest 3, Multiple Displays, Lots of TERRIFIC friends, 3 cats, and a wonderfully stubborn wife.

Sorry about the video link.  I wasn't sure how to present it here.  I'll try again.  If I screwed up again, I apologize and will cease and desist.  Thanks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=heOA2lksXUc

Todd McDowell

11 hours ago, DaveCT2003 said:

I'm sorry my friend, truly I am.  But we have to keep product support in our forums.  Can you pop over there?  I'm certain we can sort you out, though I personally have to leave my computer for a few hours... been working the forums and doing tech support since 6am my time and it's now 1523 and I not only have some family things to take care of, my eyes are so blurry that I can barely read the forum text!  LOL!

Pop on over to our forums and they will get you sorted out.  The link is below:

https://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/forum/747-crj-7009001000/

Thanks, for the response, Dave. What, the very same AS Forum where I asked a question about the Professional edition of the Airbus 319-320 that is now put away in the hangar, and never got an answer to, despite contacting a staffer I met at Flightsim2018 at Cosford? Now, you see why I asked here. But will give it a shot. I am not holding out high hopes though.

Okay, Dave, followed your advice, and posted there.

2 hours ago, vc10man said:

Okay, Dave, followed your advice, and posted there.

Thanks my friend.  Send me a link to the post via PM?

Dave Hodges

4 hours ago, vc10man said:

Thanks, for the response, Dave. What, the very same AS Forum where I asked a question about the Professional edition of the Airbus 319-320 that is now put away in the hangar, and never got an answer to, despite contacting a staffer I met at Flightsim2018 at Cosford? Now, you see why I asked here. But will give it a shot. I am not holding out high hopes though.

PM me at Aerosoft (Same username as here) about the Airbus.  I didn't work Cosford this year, but sorry that happened.

Dave Hodges

Here's a silly question: where can I find the livery manager? Can't seem to find it in the CRJ's installation folder.

Benjamin van Soldt

Windows 10 64bit - i5-8600k @ 4.7GHz - ASRock Fatality K6 Z370 - EVGA GTX1070 SC 8GB VRAM - 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX @ 3200MHz - Samsung 960 Evo SSD M.2 NVMe 500GB - 2x Samsung 860 Evo SSD 1TB (P3Dv4/5 drive) - Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200RPM - Seasonic FocusPlus Gold 750W - Noctua DH-15S - Fractal Design Focus G (White) Case