Sign in to follow this  
David Mills

TRULY Realistic Add-Ons for MS2020

In order to make FS2020 as reality-based as possible, a new series of true-to-life add-ons is hereby being announced to make FS2020 as realistic as possible. Among these add-ons:

Screaming Child Add-On:  This flight sim enhancement ensures that your flight correctly mirrors a real-world traveling experience. This add-on allows you to select the gender, age, and ethnic background of the screaming child passenger, as well as your choice of twelve different languages the child can utilize to obnoxiously shout demands. $29.95 (Incompatible with ORBX Central V4).

Lost Luggage Generator:  Is any flight truly realistic without losing your luggage? Now, this lost-absent feature may be added to your sim for enhanced realism. Lost Luggage Generator may simply damage your luggage or make it disappear altogether. You'll never know. This add-on keeps you guessing. $12.95 for the 32-bit version or $15.95 for the 64-bit version.

Occupied Lavatory 3D:  Previous generations of flight simulators had no option to lock you out of the toilet during an in-flight emergency. Now, with Occupied Lavatory 3D, realism is taken to new heights. Whether it's someone smoking a cigarette or doing "whatever" in there, this indispensable add-on randomly locks all lavatory doors within your section of the aircraft. Spills are beautifully rendered with 4K textures and dynamic lighting. Buy this product and get our bestselling Carry-On Hassle at a 30 percent discount.

Drunken Seat Mate:  Ladies, we haven't forgotten about you. We know that you too want your simulated flights to be as realistic as possible. Using Drunken Seat Mate, you'll be seated beside any one of 25 randomly-generated male passengers, each one of whom employs a specialized vocabulary of extra-cute pickup lines. This latest release has doubled the number of lies that the male passengers can utter. You'll be asked for your phone number in 62 different languages. $39.99. Compatible with both Oculus Rift and HTC Vive.

Crash and Burn Acceleration Pack:  Flight simulation has progressed wondrously over the decades, except for crash simulation. If your simulator doesn't realistically render aircraft accidents, then you need Crash and Burn Acceleration Pack. Your default planes can now explode and burst into flames for no reason whatsoever. Dismembered passengers' heads and legs and arms will be sent flying in all directions in a way that makes Grand Theft Auto look tame. Emergency vehicles, fire trucks, ambulances, news media will all rush to the scene in this sim add-on. Wait a few moments longer, and computer-simulated NTSB agents will arrive at the disaster site to retrieve the still-smoldering black boxes. (Not suitable for children under 16 or anyone with high blood pressure or a heart condition.)  $19.95

DB Cooper Simulator: Are you tired of never being hijacked in your flight simulations? Are you embarrassed by not having a life-threatening flight-sim story to tell your girlfriend? Now, with DB Cooper Simulator, your flight may be criminally diverted at any moment. Test your emergency flying skills, and your people skills, with a wide assortment of cockpit interlopers. (727 not required.)  $49.99

Weather Delay HD: HiFi has entered the weather simulation market. So has REX. But neither of these outstanding companies has truly captured the reality of flying as showcased in Weather Delay HD. This must-buy add-on simulates endless hours of sitting aimlessly in the airport terminal, watching CNN and trying to keep the kids entertained. You'll be sent on adventuresome searches, looking for a plug to charge your devices. Years in development, Weather Delay HD also stalls you for hours on the airport tarmac, surrounded by impatient, impolite strangers. If you genuinely want reality in your flight simulator, then Weather Delay HD is a must-have. $9.99

• Like 17
  • Upvote 9

Processor: Intel i9-13900KF 5.8GHz 24-Core, Graphics Processor: Nvidia RTX 4090 24GB GDDR6, System Memory: 64GB High Performance DDR5 SDRAM 5600MHz, Operating System: Windows 11 Home Edition, Motherboard: Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX, LGA 1700, CPU Cooling: Corsair H100i Elite 240mm Liquid Cooling, RGB and LCD Display, Chassis Fans: Corsair Low Decibel, Addressable RGB Fans, Power Supply: Corsair HX1000i Fully Modular Ultra-Low-Noise Platinum ATX 1000 Watt, Primary Storage: 2TB Samsung Gen 4 NVMe SSD, Secondary Storage: 1TB Samsung Gen 4 NVMe SSD, VR Headset: Meta Quest 2, Primary Display: SONY 4K Bravia 75-inch, 2nd Display: SONY 4K Bravia 43-inch, 3rd Display: Vizio 28-inch, 1920x1080. Controller: Xbox Controller attached to PC via USB.

Virtual Airline Pilot on strike add-on: you go on strike because you are not paid enough by your boss to fly a 737/747/777 alone without a first officer on your side 🤣

• Like 5

i9-11900K (5.3 GHz), 64 GB RAM (DDR4 3600), RTX 3070, 1 TB (M.2 SSD). Windows 10 Pro. Installed Sims: MSFS 2020.

Jetlag add-on comes pre-installed: Sore red and watering eyes? Tunnel vision? Severe sleep deprivation? Aching muscles? Confusion about what is the real world and what is not? Bladder dysregulation? Severe ennui the moment you step away from the computer? These features all come pre-installed with your copy of MSFS because, admit it, you'll play it every moment you can.

Edited by Bottle
grammar
  • Like 1

Become An Influencer addon

Have you ever wondered why some real aviation Youtube can gather many thousands of views and your painstakingly crafted flightsim videos stay in the low tens ? Realism ? Nope ! They are free training tools ? Nope !  Look closely at what a successful video has these days that yours have not. Yes, BABES ! Become An Influencer will add to the cockpit, a babe either on the pilot or the passenger seat.  Our addon will multiply your audience by several orders of magnitude ! People will rush to see your in-game videos. Your dream will come true, you will be an INFLUENCER and Youtube will pay you each month huge royalties  ! 

Parental Guidance Advised. Works with any aircraft and with VR (not haptic gloves). Monetary returns not guaranteed.  19.99 USD standard. 59.99 USD if bikini-clad. 

• Like 1

Dominique

Simming since 1981 -  4770k@3.7 GHz with 16 GB of RAM and a 1080 with 8 GB VRAM running a 27" @ 2560*1440 - Windows 10 - Warthog HOTAS - MFG pedals - MSFS Standard version with Steam

I would like RyanAir check-in staff to look at me as if I'm worse than the poo on their shoes while reminding me that they don't actually work for RyanAir so take it up with someone who cares.

I would like FlyBe to charge me £40 and relieve me of me carry-on if it protrudes even one nanometer outside their "sizer", which was once used as a stool by a dwarf.

I want any Air China cockpit to stink of cigarette smoke.

I would like United to beat me up just once, while seated, just for that Dr Dao moment.

I would like any Delta jet that I fly to constantly tell me they beat American to it, and vice versa, regardless of any facts.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, domkle said:

Become An Influencer addon

Have you ever wondered why some real aviation Youtube can gather many thousands of views and your painstakingly crafted flightsim videos stay in the low tens ? Realism ? Nope ! They are free training tools ? Nope !  Look closely at what a successful video has these days that yours have not. Yes, BABES ! Become An Influencer will add to the cockpit, a babe either on the pilot or the passenger seat.  Our addon will multiply your audience by several orders of magnitude ! People will rush to see your in-game videos. Your dream will come true, you will be an INFLUENCER and Youtube will pay you each month huge royalties  ! 

Parental Guidance Advised. Works with any aircraft and with VR (not haptic gloves). Monetary returns not guaranteed.  19.99 USD standard. 59.99 USD if bikini-clad. 

Dial in the cleavage for a hyper real experience.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, b737800 said:

I want any Air China cockpit to stink of cigarette smoke.

I had a memorable flight across China with Air China. Half the passengers didn't use seat belts, stayed on their phones the whole trip and the guy across from me had a large tray of strawberries on his lap for the whole flight. You just about stuck to the headrest as well.

4 minutes ago, Bottle said:

I had a memorable flight across China with Air China. Half the passengers didn't use seat belts, stayed on their phones the whole trip and the guy across from me had a large tray of strawberries on his lap for the whole flight. You just about stuck to the headrest as well.

... and I bet most of the crew and half the passengers were smoking )

Last flight I was able to smoke on was Cubana. Can't remember how long ago, maybe 10 years or so. I think they had one or two no-smoking seats but they were out of order.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Post-Accident Carry-on Luggage Lover

This essential add-on allows you to block the aisle while you retrieve your carry-on bag ensuring people being held up behind you are serious injured or killed by the spreading cabin fire.  It also allow you to simulate snapping selfies of yourself casually walking away carrying your luggage with the burning aircraft smoldering behind you. You are assured hours of fun as you try this on all your installed aircraft.  $19,95 while supplies last.

• Like 3

Doug Miannay

PC: i9-13900K (OC 6.1) | ASUS Maximus Z790 Hero | ASUS Strix RTX4080 (OC) | ASUS ROG Strix LC II 360 AIO | 32GB G.Skill DDR5 TridentZ RGB 6400Hz | Samsung 990 Pro 1TB M.2 (OS/Apps) | Samsung 990 Pro 2TB M.2 (Sim) | Samsung 990 Pro 2TB M.2 (Games) | Fractal Design Define R7 Blackout Case | Win11 Pro x64

11 minutes ago, b737800 said:

Last flight I was able to smoke on was Cubana. Can't remember how long ago, maybe 10 years or so

I remember the days, when I was handed Cuban cigars on long haul Lufthansa flights in First Class. And boy, did I enjoy smoking them during flight 😊

Any attempt to stretch fuel is guaranteed to increase headwinds

My specs: AMD Radeon RX6700XT, AMD Ryzen 9 5900X, 32GB RAM, 34" monitor, screen resolution: 2560x1080

Just now, Bottle said:

Two memories from China : 

Being served scalding water for the tea from an old fashioned kettle the bottom of which was blackened. Some question you don't ask if you want some peace of mind. Yes, like ostriches having their head in the sand.

Flying a Short 360 with a delegation. They gave us the seats of some of the regular passengers who had to fly standing up all the flight in the rear of the plane.

Both flights in the 80s

Edited by domkle
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Dominique

Simming since 1981 -  4770k@3.7 GHz with 16 GB of RAM and a 1080 with 8 GB VRAM running a 27" @ 2560*1440 - Windows 10 - Warthog HOTAS - MFG pedals - MSFS Standard version with Steam