Sign in to follow this  
David Mills

TRULY Realistic Add-Ons for MS2020

5 minutes ago, domkle said:

They gave us the seats of some of the regular passengers who had to fly standing up all the flight in the rear of the plane.

Both flights in the 80s

Sounds like flights I have done in the former USSR in the early 90s 😊

Any attempt to stretch fuel is guaranteed to increase headwinds

My specs: AMD Radeon RX6700XT, AMD Ryzen 9 5900X, 32GB RAM, 34" monitor, screen resolution: 2560x1080

Crash and Burn Acceleration Pack: , That ill buy , tried to sell the concept to Asobo during an interview but they didn't want a crash simulator ,  they did take crumpled landing gear under advisement.

Best CJ

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Bottle said:

I had a memorable flight across China with Air China. Half the passengers didn't use seat belts, stayed on their phones the whole trip and the guy across from me had a large tray of strawberries on his lap for the whole flight. You just about stuck to the headrest as well.

That now explains why when I was travelling in a Quiet Zone railway carriage the Chinese female passenger sat a few rows behind, thought that it was quite okay to ignore the 'No Mobiles' sign at the doorway and 'Quiet Zone' clearly splashed several places in that carriage.🤣

Edited by vc10man
spelling missed

The truly realistic China experience requires smell-o-vision, for that faint waft of cigarette smoke coming from the cockpit.

2 hours ago, Ikaro said:

for that faint waft of cigarette smoke coming from the cockpit

Even better would have been flying locally in Indonesia with that smell of Kretek smoke being everywhere, cockpit included 😊

Any attempt to stretch fuel is guaranteed to increase headwinds

My specs: AMD Radeon RX6700XT, AMD Ryzen 9 5900X, 32GB RAM, 34" monitor, screen resolution: 2560x1080

6 hours ago, b737800 said:

I would like RyanAir check-in staff to look at me as if I'm worse than the poo on their shoes while reminding me that they don't actually work for RyanAir so take it up with someone who cares.

RyanAirCheckin Level Two will be available shortly :

• Allows you to pay £24.99 for Priority Boarding: you get to stand in a separate queue on the assumption you will board first, which always turns out to be a misunderstanding on your part.
  • Allows you take your complaint to the airline itself when you'll find nobody there cares there either.
  • Rejected complaints can be appealed, which will result in you being sworn at in an authentic Michael O'Leary Irish accent.  Over 18's only.
  • Like 1

ngxu_banner.png

Absolute best add-on would be to eliminate CNN from all TVs across the airports of the USA

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Chewie said:

Absolute best add-on would be to eliminate Fox Entertainment News from all TVs across the airports of the USA

Fixed it for you. Now can we please continue to stay on topic? I'm enjoying this thread.

• Like 2

"I am the Master of the Fist!" -Akuma

7 hours ago, ailchim said:

RyanAirCheckin Level Two will be available shortly :

• Allows you to pay £24.99 for Priority Boarding: you get to stand in a separate queue on the assumption you will board first, which always turns out to be a misunderstanding on your part.
  • Allows you take your complaint to the airline itself when you'll find nobody there cares there either.
  • Rejected complaints can be appealed, which will result in you being sworn at in an authentic Michael O'Leary Irish accent.  Over 18's only.

Yes that's the spirit. Let me pay extra to board the bus first, but push me along inside the bus so I get off it last and then have to stand at the bottom of the air-stairs with Billy Backpackers bum 3cm from my nose and while Sheila Social-Housing inadvertently prods her smuggled White Lightning up my derriere.

When the flightplan is loaded, make sure the CDU changes LEBL to LEGE as we don't want to be too close to the city now do we?

The Surprise at the beach addon features a very well designed St Maarten beach, you stay there staring at the sun and at the hot chicks.

You can see airliners landing 100 feet above your head and of course being surprised by the thrust of the 747 engines which will throw you 200 feet away in the water.

• Like 2

Day 1 purchase for me. There's no way MS won't reference this in the coming weeks. In fact the "Baggage Loader Fuselage Random Impact & Disembarking" add-on doesn't seem so far fetched since we just heard about real time forest fires and stampeding wildlife. 

• Like 1

Varjo Aero, Zotac 3090, i9-12900K, 32GB Ram, RX Viper Rudder Pedals, AuthentiKit Controls + Fulcrum Yoke

atk-logo-354.jpg

pay real world money for fuel and insurance add-on

Edited by peppy197