Sign in to follow this  
Guest Tingoose

Am I just lucky or what ?? FSX for 16 Euro ??

I must be the most fortunate man on earth.If only because I was able to pickup the only copy of the first FSX Extreme Edition for Windows-VistaPlus yesterday, at our local BBW (Best Buy Wallmart) shop in NergensHuizen, The Netherlands.For only 16 Euro's.And would you believe it even included a 50-Euro discount voucher for FS11 ??*sigh* .....Cheers, RobPS: Please, please forgive me .... I just couldn't resist, after reading 7 pages of updated threads in this forum, only 8 hours after my last login....

Hi Rob,With all the improvements that you have so generously given to us over the years, you of all people should be GIVEN a FREE copy of FSX.It always surprises me how, MS overlook the people that they have made a program, with the specific intention to allow it to be further enhanced by people like your good self, yet give you no recognition?

Dave Taylor gb.png

"" ...you of all people should be GIVEN a FREE copy of FSX ..."I couldn't agree more :-) :-)I must have been in a very funny mood last night when I wrote the original post.Anyway, I'm OK now :-)Cheers, RobPS: Dave, you do know where the town Nergenshuizen is :-) ??

Guest Tingoose

I used to be a fan of the Smurfs and Edam cheese now I know why. . . I mistakenly thought it was the blue skin and the red skin!!!

>>PS: >Dave, you do know where the town Nergenshuizen is :-) ??>> Yes Rob, and it's not too far from your front door hehehe LOL ;-)

Dave Taylor gb.png

Guest Tingoose

>Are you sure it was'nt the demo deluxe edition?>RonIt was but maybe a smurf flying an edam might make a change from me flying a Fokker 27