Sign in to follow this  
TurboKen

FS Reborn (AI Lights) on sale now

https://www.fsreborn.com/ai-lights-reborn-professional-edition

Black Friday Offer 25% Off.

I have this myself and highly recommend it, surprised SIMBOL hasn't posted this himself yet.

Flight Simulator's - Prepar3d V5.3/MSFS2020 | Operating System - WIN 10 | Main Board - GIGABYTE Z390 AORUS PRO | CPU - INTEL 9700k (5.0Ghz) | RAM - VIPER 32Gig DDR4 4000Mhz | Video Card - EVGA RTX3090 FTW3 ULTRA Monitor - DELL 38" ULTRAWIDE | Case - CORSAIR 750D FULL TOWER | CPU Cooling - CORSAIR H150i Elite Push/Pull | Power Supply - EVGA 1000 G+ 

Many thanks for reporting my offer..  to be honest I was not aware I could post myself here about promotions.. but I just realised I can!!!

So here it goes:

We're currently offering Black Week / Cyber Monday Flash Sale with a 25% Discount.

Offers ends 2nd of December, don't miss this chance to improve your Dusk, Dawn, Night and Day Lighting.. Your simulator will never feel the same without AI Lights Reborn Professional Edition. Look for other users reviews on AVSIM.. their feedback says it all!.

All the best,
Simbol

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Ricardo41 said:

Apparently, for P3D only.

Yes this is correct.. P3D 4.1 or above. Of Course we will upgrade customers to other platforms when and were possible 😉 

S.

Edited by simbol

https://www.fsreborn.com/ from your signature returns "403 forbidden."

Any way I try to get to that address is forbidden.  

Edited by Twenty6

-J

13700KF | RTX 4090 @ 4K | 32GB DDR5 | 2 x 1TB SSDs | 1TB M.2 NVMe

15 minutes ago, Twenty6 said:

https://www.fsreborn.com/ from your signature returns "403 forbidden."

Any way I try to get to that address is forbidden.  

I just double checked and my website is up and running.. and to be sure I opened from my signature, directly and every page on my website.

Maybe your firewall is blocking it? try from your phone?

S.

And I paid full price 😪 (but it was worth it 🤗).

• Like 1

Raymond Fry.

PMDG_Banner_747_Enthusiast.jpg

1 hour ago, simbol said:

I just double checked and my website is up and running.. and to be sure I opened from my signature, directly and every page on my website.

Maybe your firewall is blocking it? try from your phone?

S.

This is from my Android tablet.  Should have known. 

I use the phone to make phone calls. 

-J

13700KF | RTX 4090 @ 4K | 32GB DDR5 | 2 x 1TB SSDs | 1TB M.2 NVMe

I hardly ever fly a night. Landing and taxi lights are so poor in my fleet that it makes it almost impossible to move around a complicated airport. I saw the "sale" a couple days ago and decided that now was the time to give FS Lights Reborn Pro a try. What a difference! Took the trusty old F27 and also the S340 up for a couple flights. Wow! Hit the light switches and I can SEE!

Had a small problem with the installation and posted on AVSIM. In less than 5 minutes I had a reply from Simbol, and half way thru his dinner he fixed my problem! Great support! And a fine product. I'll start more night flying now! Thanks Simbol!

Just a word...

If you use P3Dv4 and have AI aircraft installed, you simply CANNOT do without this incredible software.  I really, Really, REALLY mean that.  As good as the freeware is (thanks Simbol), the inexpensive payware version is INCREDIBLE as it is necessary!

Best wishes!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

Dave Hodges

System Specs:  I9-13900KF, NVIDIA 4070TI, Quest 3, Multiple Displays, Lots of TERRIFIC friends, 3 cats, and a wonderfully stubborn wife.

On 11/27/2019 at 10:08 PM, DaveCT2003 said:

Just a word...

If you use P3Dv4 and have AI aircraft installed, you simply CANNOT do without this incredible software.  I really, Really, REALLY mean that.  As good as the freeware is (thanks Simbol), the inexpensive payware version is INCREDIBLE as it is necessary!

Best wishes!

Thanks Dave!

This is just a short example of how different is the Professional edition from my well know freeware. The model displayed on the video below is an FSPAIX A380 with PBR (about to be released very soon!) using a custom configuration for lighting that only the professional edition can understand and process to generate the results displayed below. My freeware ignores this airplane as it is too complex to be able to work with it:

This is just one of the many advantages of AI Lights Reborn..

Regards,
Simbol

2 hours ago, simbol said:

Thanks Dave!

This is just a short example of how different is the Professional edition from my well know freeware. The model displayed on the video below is an FSPAIX A380 with PBR (about to be released very soon!) using a custom configuration for lighting that only the professional edition can understand and process to generate the results displayed below. My freeware ignores this airplane as it is too complex to be able to work with it:

This is just one of the many advantages of AI Lights Reborn..

Regards,
Simbol

A nice illustration of the capabilities. When you say custom, do you mean this all has to be tweaked, or is there an "easy button" that can add this kind of effect in the pro version?

- Aaron

10 minutes ago, slait said:

A nice illustration of the capabilities. When you say custom, do you mean this all has to be tweaked, or is there an "easy button" that can add this kind of effect in the pro version?

What I mean is, this model has a custom configuration that the freeware is unable to understand. The Pro just scan, detects and configures it automatically.. no fuss.

AI Lights Reborn comes with default values, you can tweak the effects if you want.. I will PM you the full 1 hour tutorial video so you see..

S.

Edited by simbol

Very nice, thank you for the quick response.

- Aaron