Sign in to follow this  
JRMurray

Unread Content not working

Unread Content doesn't seem to be working for me. Changing from "condensed" to "expanded" or resetting "time period) doesn't help (it has in the past).

Anyone else having the same issue?

Joel Murray @ CYVR (actually, somewhere about halfway between CYNJ and CZBB) 

Working for me!

Charlie Aron

Awaiting the new Microsoft Flight Sim and the purchase of a new system.  Running a Chromebook for now! :cool:

For some reason started having this issue again yesterday and today, anyone else experiencing not being able to get the unread content working.

Cheers

Martin

Yes.

Bill Clark

Windows 10 Pro, Ver 21H2

CPU I5-8600K 5.0GHz, GPU Nvidia RTX 3090 VRAM 24GB

Gigabyte Z370 Gaming 7, 2TB M2.NVMe, RAM 32GB

Same for me. It started working after I posted in November, and now it's happening again.

Joel Murray @ CYVR (actually, somewhere about halfway between CYNJ and CZBB) 

Happening intermittently for me yesterday & today so far.

Mark Robinson

Part-time Ferroequinologist

Author of FLIGHT: A near-future short story (ebook available on amazon)

I made the baby cry - A2A Simulations L-049 Constellation

Sky Simulations MD-11 V2.2 Pilot. The best "lite" MD-11 money can buy (well, it's not freeware!)

Not working for me!  I'll let the AVSIM Tech know.

• Upvote 1

Jim Young | AVSIM Online! - Simming's Premier Resource!

Member, AVSIM Board of Directors - Serving AVSIM since 2001

Submit News to AVSIM
Important other links: Basic FSX Configuration Guide | AVSIM CTD Guide | AVSIM Prepar3D Guide | Help with AVSIM Site | Signature Rules | Screen Shot Rule | AVSIM Terms of Service (ToS)

I7 8086K  5.0GHz | GTX 1080 TI OC Edition | Dell 34" and 24" Monitors | ASUS Maximus X Hero MB Z370 | Samsung M.2 NVMe 500GB and 1TB | Samsung SSD 500GB x2 | Toshiba HDD 1TB | WDC HDD 1TB | Corsair H115i Pro | 16GB DDR4 3600C17 | Windows 10 

Happy Christmas and New Year.

The search function seems to be broken still, in as much as "unread topics" and user activity lists produce no results.

Xmas morning....it's working!

• Like 1

Charlie Aron

Awaiting the new Microsoft Flight Sim and the purchase of a new system.  Running a Chromebook for now! :cool:

I believe Brian, the AVSIM Tech, found out what was the problem and fixed it overnight.  It appears to be an IP issue.  For instance, last night the AVSIM site was down and I reported it and Brian did not see it down so he was confused.  It turns out he was using an IPV6 connection and I was using an IPV4 connection.  Anyone with the IPV6 connection did not see the issue.  He has now fixed this and the site seems to be running very fast now and I hope the site now stays up for a long time and this issue with unread content goes away too.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Jim Young | AVSIM Online! - Simming's Premier Resource!

Member, AVSIM Board of Directors - Serving AVSIM since 2001

Submit News to AVSIM
Important other links: Basic FSX Configuration Guide | AVSIM CTD Guide | AVSIM Prepar3D Guide | Help with AVSIM Site | Signature Rules | Screen Shot Rule | AVSIM Terms of Service (ToS)

I7 8086K  5.0GHz | GTX 1080 TI OC Edition | Dell 34" and 24" Monitors | ASUS Maximus X Hero MB Z370 | Samsung M.2 NVMe 500GB and 1TB | Samsung SSD 500GB x2 | Toshiba HDD 1TB | WDC HDD 1TB | Corsair H115i Pro | 16GB DDR4 3600C17 | Windows 10 

22nd March, the search function is broken again, no unread content results, no user activity list etc.

Thanks. 

Yet again.

How long does it take for 'smug' to wear off after buying an EV?

"It’s easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled". Whoever said it wasn't wrong!