Sign in to follow this  
ual763

(POLL)Which Detailed Default Airports Do You Want? (Tallied List)

(POLL) Which Detailed Default Airports Do You Want? (Tallied List)  

154 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. As the title implies, which default airports would you like to see as detailed by default? But, also, try and limit your votes to a max of 5. Also, please leave out Courcheval, KSFO, KRNT & KLAX, as these have already been confirmed as detailed in photos/videos. Anything not in the poll will be tallied manually below based on number of comments for it.

As the title implies, which default airports would you like to see as detailed by default?  The poll is limited to 20 choices.  I have put 20 of the most popular airports in the poll.  However, please list any other airport you would like to see (max of 5) in the comments.  Everything that is not in the poll, will be kept track of below.  I will keep a more official tally on this post and update it regularly.  Don't be afraid to repeat airports, that will help with the tally.  If I react to your post, your vote has been counted and updated into the master tally list.  

Here is the tally so far:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/167auC2yLGnS4D4P4IJ1gV23ojNdZyys3VbeLdZVShR0/edit?usp=sharing

Edited by ual763
  • Like 2

KATL

KSEA

KPHX

KMSP

KDEN

KMIA

Edited by dmiannay
  • Like 1

Doug Miannay

PC: i9-13900K (OC 6.1) | ASUS Maximus Z790 Hero | ASUS Strix RTX4080 (OC) | ASUS ROG Strix LC II 360 AIO | 32GB G.Skill DDR5 TridentZ RGB 6400Hz | Samsung 990 Pro 1TB M.2 (OS/Apps) | Samsung 990 Pro 2TB M.2 (Sim) | Samsung 990 Pro 2TB M.2 (Games) | Fractal Design Define R7 Blackout Case | Win11 Pro x64

19 minutes ago, srce said:

EGLL, EGKK, EHAM, EDDF, EGLC

24 minutes ago, dmiannay said:

KATL

KSEA

KPHX

KMSP

KDEN

KMIA

I just realized, I could make this a poll.  So, if you two would please vote for the airports you had listed, that would be appreciated to make sure they are represented accurately.

Regards,

Rob

6 minutes ago, Tuskin38 said:

CYYZ
CYUL
CYVR
CYYC
KBOS

I've added CYYZ & KBOS to the poll to replace Windhoek & Guam.  I suspect these will get a lot more votes anyway, haha!  However, all of these have been added to my official tallysheet.  Thanks for the suggestions!

AYPY (Port Moresby for PNG and Indonesia),

LFMD (Cannes-Mandelieu for Southern Europe)

LLBG (Tel Aviv for the Middle-East and Eastern Med)

KMIA (for the Caribbean)

PHOG (for Hawaii)

Sorry to be the black sheep, only KMIA in you list :wink: !

EDIT LFMN Nice would actually be a better choice (2nd airport in France) than LFMD but the latter is closer to my home  !

Edited by domkle
  • Like 2

Dominique

Simming since 1981 -  4770k@3.7 GHz with 16 GB of RAM and a 1080 with 8 GB VRAM running a 27" @ 2560*1440 - Windows 10 - Warthog HOTAS - MFG pedals - MSFS Standard version with Steam

23 minutes ago, domkle said:

EDIT LFMN Nice would actually be a better choice (2nd airport in France) than LFMD but the latter is closer to my home  !

Added them to the tally!

Edited by ual763
  • Like 1

I already voted but I would also add EBBR and EBOS. I know the latter one isn't known at all but since it's a nice and cozy international airport in my parents home town it would be great to see it finally as it should be.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Former MSFS Alpha Tester, current member of the MSFS Stream Team.

ELLX 

Luxembourg, home base of Cargolux, with its huge sloped runway 06/24 (13123 x 197)

• Like 2

This sim is going to deliver worldwide scenery. Most of your list has airports starting with K or E. I realize that encompasses the majority of locations where flight simmers live, but why such a limited geographic range? Why not include some prominent African airports, South American, Middle Eastern, or far eastern Asian airports, especially considering how many new Chinese airports don't exist in P3D?

In addition to your list, I think the follow should be added:

MMMX
PANC
PHNL
ZSPD
VHHH
SBGL
SBGR
SCEL
ZBAA
FAOR
HKJK
OMDB
FIMP
UUEE
RJAA
RKSI
YMML
YSSY
NZAA

• Like 8
  • Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Bruce Nicholson KMFR said:

This sim is going to deliver worldwide scenery. Most of your list has airports starting with K or E. I realize that encompasses the majority of locations where flight simmers live, but why such a limited geographic range? Why not include some prominent African airports, South American, Middle Eastern, or far eastern Asian airports, especially considering how many new Chinese airports don't exist in P3D?

I, unfortunately, could only add 20 options in the poll.  However, all other airports are welcome and encouraged.  I am keeping a master tally under the poll in the first post.  Some of my own suggestions (PGUM & FYWH) are in there too.  Everything that is not in the poll, will be tallied there 🙂

Edited by ual763