Sign in to follow this  
ual763

(POLL)Which Detailed Default Airports Do You Want? (Tallied List)

(POLL) Which Detailed Default Airports Do You Want? (Tallied List)  

154 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. As the title implies, which default airports would you like to see as detailed by default? But, also, try and limit your votes to a max of 5. Also, please leave out Courcheval, KSFO, KRNT & KLAX, as these have already been confirmed as detailed in photos/videos. Anything not in the poll will be tallied manually below based on number of comments for it.

EGHI 

My home airport! 

• Like 1

AMD Ryzen 5900X - Asus Crosshair VI Hero - G.Skill 32GB (2x16GB) 3000 C14 DDR4 @ 3600 14-14-15-14-28-42

AMD Red Devil Radeon 6900XT  2700/2112 1125mv - 3 x Iiyama G-Master GB2888UHSU 4k @ 11560x2160

Saitek X-55 Rhino - Track IR5 - Obutto Sim Cockpit + Triple Monitor Stand - Fancy some Techno? https://www.mixcloud.com/dj_bully/

We havnt seen too much detail of what the default airports will be like.  Perhaps it will be left to the 3PDs. 

But enhanced default would hopefully have some interesting challenging landings, or some great scenery nearby. But the list could be endless depending where you live. Everyone wants their hometown airport. 

CYVR

CYYC

KASE

LSZH

LSGG

LOWI

MMMX

FACT

PANC

PHNL

LXGB

NZQN

LPMA

• Like 2

CYVR LSZH 

http://f9ixu0-2.png

17 minutes ago, HighTowers said:

LPMA

LPMA is one of the options from the Poll.  If you haven’t selected it, you can do so now.  I’ve added your other votes to the spreadsheet.

4 minutes ago, Turpentine said:

CYUL, CYYZ, CDG

CYYZ is one of the ones in the Poll.  If you want it to count, please select it there.  As for the other 2 votes, I have added them to the official spreadsheet tally.

Cheers

KSAV

KBUR

KVNY

KAWO

KJAC

KORS

1S2

3W5

KCLT

• Like 1

Kerry W. Gipe
Savannah Georgia, USA
US FAA A&P / Commercial Pilot Multi Engine Land IFR

Your talent is a gift from God. How you use your talent is your gift back to God.

8 minutes ago, Noooch said:

EDDM, EDDF, EHAM are all part of the official poll.  In order for your vote to count towards those, you’d have to select them there.  As for the rest of them, I’ve added them to the spreadsheet for you 🙂

• Like 1

The OP said KSFO, KRNT & KLAX are already detailed but from what I have seen so far from the video, are they as detailed as some of the top scenery developers? I’m asking because Microsoft said they will need 3rd party scenery developers. Also I would select 5 airports but everybody’s preference is different. 

Dan

i9-13900K / Asus Maximus Hero Z790 / RTX 4090 FE / G.Skill Trident Z5 RGB 32 GB DDR5-6400 CL32 / Artic Liquid Freezer II 360 / Samsung 980 PRO SSD 1TB PCIe NVMe M.2 / Samsung 980 PRO SSD 2TB PCIe NVMe M.2 / Samsung 970 EVO Plus SSD 2TB PCIe NVMe M.2 / EVGA 1000W G3, 80+ Gold / Phanteks Eclipse P600S ATX Mid Tower / Arctic P14 PWM Case Fans / LG C2 42 Inch Class 4K OLED TV/Monitor / Windows 11 Pro

15 minutes ago, Wise87 said:

The OP said KSFO, KRNT & KLAX are already detailed but from what I have seen so far from the video, are they as detailed as some of the top scenery developers? I’m asking because Microsoft said they will need 3rd party scenery developers. Also I would select 5 airports but everybody’s preference is different. 

No they most likely are not as detailed as top developers.  But, this is specifically for default detailed airports as there have been in every iteration of MSFS prior.  Just to give MS/ASOBO an idea of what the community wants most since they actively view these boards, and may well be working on these currently.  The SFO scenes have already been improved upon in recent videos from when they first previewed SFO, indicating they are working on airports now.

Edited by ual763

3 minutes ago, Kodiakman9 said:

KBOS 

KMSP

KLSE

I’ve added KLSE (nice choice, btw) to the spreadsheet.  Would you mind voting for KBOS & KMSP in the poll?  

YBCS

YBBN

YSSY

YMML 

YMHB

YPAD

YPPH

YPDN

AYPY

WADD

This is just to add to the huge number of Australian airports (1) already mentioned. 

By the way Australia and New Zealand are an island continent located between America and Africa (another huge number of airports requested for there), below New Guinea, Indonesia and Europe.

I hope sincerely that the developers are not in the same rut as FS2004, FSX, FSX-SE, P3D and Xplane and actually know where Australia and New Zealand are. It would be nice to have it recognised sometime in the future.

Tony

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Tony Chilcott.

My System. Motherboard. ASRock Taichi X570 CPU Ryzen 9 3900x (not yet overclocked). RAM 32gb Corsair Vengeance (2x16) 3200mhz. 1 x Gigabyte Aorus GTX1080ti Extreme and a 1200watt PSU.

1 x 1tb SSD 3 x 240BG SSD and 4 x 2TB HDD

OS Win 10 Pro 64bit. Simulators ... FS2004/P3Dv4.5/Xplane.DCS/Aeroflyfs2...MSFS to come for sure.