Sign in to follow this  
ual763

(POLL)Which Detailed Default Airports Do You Want? (Tallied List)

(POLL) Which Detailed Default Airports Do You Want? (Tallied List)  

154 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. As the title implies, which default airports would you like to see as detailed by default? But, also, try and limit your votes to a max of 5. Also, please leave out Courcheval, KSFO, KRNT & KLAX, as these have already been confirmed as detailed in photos/videos. Anything not in the poll will be tallied manually below based on number of comments for it.

Princess Juliana TNCM, st barths TFFJ, saba island TNCS.   

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

MSFS Alpha tester on W10 Pro x64. Hardware: AMD 5900X 12 core CPU. Cooler Master ML360R AIO, Asus X570-E mobo, Asus Strix 3090 24GB gfx card, G.Skill TridentZ 64GB (4x16) DDR4-3600 RAM, Samsung 970 250GB SSD (OS), Samsung 980 Pro 1TB M.2 pcie-4 NVMe SSD (MSFS install). EVGA 850w Gold cert PSU, CUK Continuum full ATX tower.  43" Sceptre 4K display. VR: HP Reverb G2.

EKCH, I'd appreciate that immensely. 

• Like 1

Asus TUF X670E-PLUS | 7800X3D | G.Skill 32GB DDR @ CL30 6000MHz | RTX 4090 Founders Edition (Undervolted) | WD SNX 850X 2TB + 4TB + 4TB

LFPG LFPO LFML LFBD LFMN LFRN EDDF EGLL  GMMN WIII WADD

• Like 1

My best content 👇                

spacer.png                              

R7-3800XT // 32Gb@3200 // B550 TUF// NVIDIA 3090 FE // 1TB 980Pro M.2 // Seasonic GOLD GX-850W // Philips OLED 804 // YOKE Honeycombe + Throttle X52 Pro // Windows 10

KSAN

Edited by reignman40
  • Like 1

ASUS Prime Z490-A / i7-10700K / RTX 4080 / G.SKILL Ripjaws 32GB / Lian-Li PC-O11 Dynamic case 

On 11/28/2019 at 3:45 PM, ual763 said:

As the title implies, which default airports would you like to see as detailed by default?  The poll is limited to 20 choices.  I have put 20 of the most popular airports in the poll.  However, please list any other airport you would like to see (max of 5) in the comments.  Everything that is not in the poll, will be kept track of below.  I will keep a more official tally on this post and update it regularly.  Don't be afraid to repeat airports, that will help with the tally.  If I react to your post, your vote has been counted and updated into the master tally list.  

Here is the tally so far:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/167auC2yLGnS4D4P4IJ1gV23ojNdZyys3VbeLdZVShR0/edit?usp=sharing

They all would be nice but I want the smaller regional airfields detailed, and even grass strips detailed.

• Like 1

When it's finished being built next year, I'd like to see the new KSLC.

• Like 2

Microsoft Flight Simulator | Ryzen 9 5900X | MSI MEG X570 ACE | 32 GB DDR4 | Geforce RTX 3080 | Samsung Evo 970 M.2 | Dual 1440p screen | Win 10 Pro

Honeycomb Alpha Flight Yoke | Honeycomb Bravo Throttle | Thrust master TPR Rudder Pedals | HP Reverb G2

LEPA (Palma Majorca). 

A destination airport for most European airlines, from most major airports. Flight time from the UK in a 737 (for example), 2 hrs.

• Like 1

It‘s interesting, that the people seem to select airports in affiliation with the country they live in.  :smile:

• Like 1

KMCO

KMIA

KTPA

Gotta have the vacation spots...

Edited by Dillon
  • Like 1

FS2020 

Alienware Aurora R11 10th Gen Intel Core i7 10700F - Windows 11 Home 32GB Ram
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4060 Ti 16GB DLSS 3 - HP Reverb G2

"It‘s interesting, that the people seem to select airports in affiliation with the country they live in."

Excactly, and that's why I think this whole thread/Poll is redicolous.

I could give you 5-6 airports in my country, that I would like to be as detailed as Couchevel, but there's NO way all of the mentioned airports will be detailed, not even the 20 in the poll. I'm pretty sure MS/Asobo already have decided which airports will have a detailed look and which ones (rest of the world) will be gerneric Azure generated airports.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Jorn Lundtoft

I don't always stop and look at airplanes.........Oh wait, Yes I do.

Intel I7-13700F, 32GB Fury DDR5 - 6000, Kingston 1TB NVMe PCIe 4.0 SSD, Asus Geforce RTX 4070 TI 12GB, Kingston 2TB M2 NVMe SSD, Corsair 750W PCU, Windows 11