Sign in to follow this  
crichey

Why did FlyTextures get removed?

Hi! I have a question. Can anyone tell me why and when FlyTextures and its website of flytextures.blogspot.com was removed, where all of its downloads are currently available and whether that website will recover? Thank you so much for your help.

Sincerely,

Connor Richey

Edited by crichey

That's the URL for FlyTextures. Just pick English as the language. You've been starting so many threads about "missing" websites, that I am beginning to wonder if you might have something wrong with your internet connection.

13 minutes ago, jabloomf1230 said:

I am beginning to wonder if you might have something wrong with your internet connection.

I am beginning to wonder that same thing (two different ways!) :blink:

Charlie Aron

Awaiting the new Microsoft Flight Sim and the purchase of a new system.  Running a Chromebook for now! :cool:

3 hours ago, crichey said:

Well, did you know that there has actually been a link to flytextures.blogspot.com on http://fstexturas.blogspot.com/?m=1 like I saw?

Not sure what you mean but since your question has been answered and a new link provided, we can leave it at that.

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator