Sign in to follow this  
himmelhorse

CHOCK

Hello all,

Has anyone heard from Chock lately. I have not seen a post from him in quite a while. Hope he is OK

Regards to all

Tony

Tony Chilcott.

My System. Motherboard. ASRock Taichi X570 CPU Ryzen 9 3900x (not yet overclocked). RAM 32gb Corsair Vengeance (2x16) 3200mhz. 1 x Gigabyte Aorus GTX1080ti Extreme and a 1200watt PSU.

1 x 1tb SSD 3 x 240BG SSD and 4 x 2TB HDD

OS Win 10 Pro 64bit. Simulators ... FS2004/P3Dv4.5/Xplane.DCS/Aeroflyfs2...MSFS to come for sure.

He hasn't posted since 2 September 2019, but according to his profile, he last visited on 22 November, so he's probably just busy.

jay,

Great news, I was a little concerned. 

Thanks for that information.

Tony

Tony Chilcott.

My System. Motherboard. ASRock Taichi X570 CPU Ryzen 9 3900x (not yet overclocked). RAM 32gb Corsair Vengeance (2x16) 3200mhz. 1 x Gigabyte Aorus GTX1080ti Extreme and a 1200watt PSU.

OS Win 10 Pro 64bit. Simulators ... FS2004/P3Dv4.5/Xplane.DCS/Aeroflyfs2...MSFS to come for sure.

22 minutes ago, himmelhorse said:

jay,

Great news, I was a little concerned. 

Thanks for that information.

Tony

I might be speculating, Tony, but the demise of Thomas Cook at EGCC may have something to do as well, don't really know.

Rick,

Oh, I knew he worked for an airline but did not know which one.  Hope he is OK financially and mentally if he is forced to look for other employment.

Thanks for the information.

Tony

Tony Chilcott.

10 hours ago, himmelhorse said:

Hello all,

Has anyone heard from Chock lately. I have not seen a post from him in quite a while. Hope he is OK

Regards to all

Tony

Chock (Al) has been known to come and go for years here. He’ll go though spells where he’ll post a lot and is active everyday and then will seemly disappear for months at a time. He says it’s usually due to being really busy with work but in this case as Rick mentioned it might be due to with the airline.

• Like 1

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

10 hours ago, himmelhorse said:

Rick,

Oh, I knew he worked for an airline but did not know which one.  Hope he is OK financially and mentally if he is forced to look for other employment.

Thanks for the information.

Tony

Apa kabar Tony,

I believe Chock works with one of the large ground handling companies at EGCC.They did handle Thomas cook though , so it may have affected their operation. Hopefully the informative chap is well.

787 captain.  

Previously 24 years on 747-400.Technical advisor on PMDG 747 legacy versions QOTS 1 , FS9 and Aerowinx PS1.