Sign in to follow this  
Dominique_K

To help the Tech alpha crowd to wait

and for the others to get prepared ready when their time comes, here is the the TBM 930 POH

http://www.tbm.aero/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/PIM-930__AN__E0.pdf from the Daher site.

• Like 4

Dominique

Simming since 1981 -  4770k@3.7 GHz with 16 GB of RAM and a 1080 with 8 GB VRAM running a 27" @ 2560*1440 - Windows 10 - Warthog HOTAS - MFG pedals - MSFS Standard version with Steam

Ah that's a good read, really nice. I wonder if they will include the handbooks with the sim as part of their partnership, that would be lovely, especially if they could be referenced from inside the sim (PDF reader or likewise).

You're a good man Dominique ( @domkle ).  I don't care what the other jokers around this place think 🤣

Appreciate the links!

• Like 1

Doug Miannay

PC: i9-13900K (OC 6.1) | ASUS Maximus Z790 Hero | ASUS Strix RTX4080 (OC) | ASUS ROG Strix LC II 360 AIO | 32GB G.Skill DDR5 TridentZ RGB 6400Hz | Samsung 990 Pro 1TB M.2 (OS/Apps) | Samsung 990 Pro 2TB M.2 (Sim) | Samsung 990 Pro 2TB M.2 (Games) | Fractal Design Define R7 Blackout Case | Win11 Pro x64

Brilliant. You saved me having to buy a plane. I was wondering how I'd get that past my wife and where to store it.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, nonflyingdutchman said:

Or watch stevo1kineveo

Is he making actual tutorials? All I saw were raw footages

• Like 1

Just a glimpse from Daher 900 with G1000 and the 930 with G3000 Touchscreen! I have the TBM 900 in another flight sim, and it is amazing! Can't wait for the TBM 930 in MSFS! And ASOBO and MS have both stated the planes will be like their real life counterparts, we will see one day 🙂

Edited by in2tech
  • Like 3

"Coffee, if your not shaking, you need another cup"
Flight Sim Break Discord Channel: https://discord.com/invite/fCV62Ka2QZ

I would be cool if we could use an iPad  as a touchscreen keyboard.

Dominique

Simming since 1981 -  4770k@3.7 GHz with 16 GB of RAM and a 1080 with 8 GB VRAM running a 27" @ 2560*1440 - Windows 10 - Warthog HOTAS - MFG pedals - MSFS Standard version with Steam

Someone is going to recreate the Daher video with two TBM 930 in MSFS, and/or the originally trailer from June 9th, 2019 🙂 I plan on it! Should be fun if multiplayer works really well?

"Coffee, if your not shaking, you need another cup"
Flight Sim Break Discord Channel: https://discord.com/invite/fCV62Ka2QZ