Sign in to follow this  
simbol

Self Loading Cargo

Guys,

I am in love of this add-on that simulates passengers.. it is juts wonderful.. the name is SLC (Self Loading Cargo). I highly recommend it.. below a screenshot of the after landing report.

p18xkzK.jpg

Website with more information:  https://slc.lanilogic.com/

All the best,
Simbol

• Like 1

not to be confused with another favourite of mine ...Self Loathing Cargo.

• Like 1

i7 6700K @ 4.6GHz, ASUS Z170-PRO GAMING, 32GB DDR4 2666MHz, 750W EVGA SuperNOVA, 512GB Samsung 960 PRO, 1TB Western Digital - Black Edition
RTX 2080Ti (MSI trio), Corsair H115i - 280mm Liquid CPU Cooler

Been thinking about this one. Looking forward to the next 1.5 update and am curious about GSX integration. Having to start loading process in two separate programs is a turn off for me. But maybe I’m missing something 

Orman

7 hours ago, okupton said:

Been thinking about this one. Looking forward to the next 1.5 update and am curious about GSX integration. Having to start loading process in two separate programs is a turn off for me. But maybe I’m missing something 

I do have GSX too, you can use GSX to board, see them getting inside, etc. And then tell SLc to board all of them instantly inside the aircraft.

The simulation of the different things happening inside the aircraft is very cool.

Simbol 

Seem to have some miserable s*ds on board, when all they can do is complain about wi-fi.

Intel i7 6700K @4.3. 32gb Gskill 3200 RAM. Z170x Gigabyte m/b. 28" LG HD monitor. Win 10 Home. 500g Samsung 960 as Windows home. 1 Gb Mushkin SSD for P3D. GTX 1080 8gb.

Hi lads, I watched a YouTube video for this and went away and bought. In the video though the guy is using voice commands to speak to the crew, I can't find any settings for speech and seems that only mouse clicks work. I've asked the maker for support in this over 4 weeks ago and yet to hear anything back. I think I'm in the latest 1.55 version. Can anyone confirm is speech is actually working or was that a faked YouTube video?