Sign in to follow this  
PilotPete99

No AI Traffic at Taxi2Gate LFPG

Hello - I did search google and checked out the Taxi2Gate forums but saw no response to my issue. I just purchased T2G LFPG two days ago, and for some reason, there is no traffic anywhere at the airport. I use Just Flight Traffic Global and it has been updated to the latest version. This is the only airport that has no traffic and my slider is set to 100% airliner traffic. Anyone here have an idea as to what may be going on?

Cheers, Pete

Pete Solov - Lake in the Hills 3CK

and Schaumburg Regional 06C
Proud AOPA Member - PPL 2001
Real World Piper Cherokee Pilot

Do you show any traffic at all in the area around Paris? You may have an  older fs9 formatted traffic file that will cause your FSX/P3d formatted traffic to not display.

i7-13700KF, 32gb DDR4 3200,  RTX 4080, Win 11, MSFS

Is LFPG above TG airport scenery facilities in the P3D Scenery also you can delete the CAD file in TG airport scenery folder for LFPG you do not need it, also after installing a new airport run makerunways and run the TG compiler again you can clink on options then airport select P3Dv4 in the drop down box to scan for airports before compiling this lets TG know you have a new CAD file installed, then go to the airport and check you should have loads of traffic.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/154944674@N05/49150177276/in/dateposted-public/

https://www.flickr.com/photos/154944674@N05/49150175711/in/dateposted-public/

Edited by rjfry

Raymond Fry.

PMDG_Banner_747_Enthusiast.jpg

I'm surprised that simmers are still buying T2G airports considering that this dev has been missing in action for years. 😁

It's too bad because some their latest airports are some of the best we can get for FSX/P3D.

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

1 hour ago, DJJose said:

I'm surprised that simmers are still buying T2G airports considering that this dev has been missing in action for years. 😁

It's too bad because some their latest airports are some of the best we can get for FSX/P3D.

You've sort of answered your own question there.

• Like 2

Ian S

38.jpg

14 hours ago, PilotPete99 said:

Hello - I did search google and checked out the Taxi2Gate forums but saw no response to my issue. I just purchased T2G LFPG two days ago, and for some reason, there is no traffic anywhere at the airport. I use Just Flight Traffic Global and it has been updated to the latest version. This is the only airport that has no traffic and my slider is set to 100% airliner traffic. Anyone here have an idea as to what may be going on?

Cheers, Pete

Does the traffic program have their own afcad for LFPG? Look for any scenery folders for the Traffic Global and disable files with LFPG in the name

If you have Orbx Vector also disable the Vector files for LFPG

2 hours ago, DJJose said:

The scenery developer team is no more but the scenery is well done and still works. There are other developers who make low quality airports and provide no support who also still sell products

• Like 2

Thanks for all of the suggestions, I will give these a shot when I am back at my PC later and report back with results.

Cheers, Pete

2 hours ago, Boeing or not going said:

The scenery developer team is no more but the scenery is well done and still works. There are other developers who make low quality airports and provide no support who also still sell products

Exactly, just because the dev currently isn't active doesn't mean the their products need to be avoided.

Also on the issue from the op, having multiple airport files while something that you want to avoid,  WILL NOT cause your traffic to not show up at all. 

On a corny side note, I reluctantly re-enabled TG to go check out LFPG and found 14 Air China aircraft there at 10am (day of the week doesn't matter as TGs plans are exactly the same every day.). Good for a mile smirk at least.

i7-13700KF, 32gb DDR4 3200,  RTX 4080, Win 11, MSFS

22 hours ago, Ian S said:

You've sort of answered your own question there.

It was not a question, but an observation.

It's great that that we have an AVSIM community willing to provide support, but to certain extent, I don't want to be constantly asked via pm to share my KMCO fixes for P3D v4, when I do not get paid by the developer to provide support.

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

19 hours ago, Dave_YVR said:

Exactly, just because the dev currently isn't active doesn't mean the their products need to be avoided.

Also on the issue from the op, having multiple airport files while something that you want to avoid,  WILL NOT cause your traffic to not show up at all. 

On a corny side note, I reluctantly re-enabled TG to go check out LFPG and found 14 Air China aircraft there at 10am (day of the week doesn't matter as TGs plans are exactly the same every day.). Good for a mile smirk at least.

I thought that was a problem with multiple files first seen when MyTraffic had their airport scenery files and if they were not disabled.

I ended up reinstalling the scenery and everything is good now, plenty of traffic. It must have been a corrupt installation.

Cheers, Pete