Sign in to follow this  
rightseat

No buildings at Bimini South

Posting this again because I didn't get an answer in the support thread. Any thoughts:

I seem to have no airport buildings or roads on Bimini South (MYBS), but I have all the features of Cat Cay.... I installed per the instructions. Do I need to move those sceneries lower than Orbx stuff?

Hi Rightseat, please email me at photosimlabs@gmail.com with a screen grab of your installed Bimini scenery folder. I will open a ticket and resolve the issue. It seems that you are either missing the updated .bgl for the airport buildings or the textures. Thanks.

Bernardo Bersik

PhotoSim Labs

2 hours ago, rightseat said:

Will do

Got your email, thanks. When you downloaded Bimini, you should have had 5 folders, one of them being MYBS, which Is where all scenery files for Bimini are, do you have that folder? What you sent me via email is the Bimini ground poly, which covers the airport grounds. Please let me know if you have MYBS. The five folder you should have are:

ALT.bgls

bimini_gp

CAT_GP

MYBS

MYCC

plus the EULA agreement and install instructions.

Bernardo Bersik

PhotoSim Labs

Thank you, Bernado, for getting me up and running! Great service!

Hi,

I also have this problem but on MYBC. Island is flat.

PC- AMD Ryzen 7800X3D, 64gb 6400mhz RAM, Nvidia RTX4090

3 hours ago, snapshot21 said:

Hi,

I also have this problem but on MYBC. Island is flat.

most Islands around the Berrys are flat, rising perhaps 1 meter above sea level, MYBC is 4.8 feet above sea level, and while my scenery does include a mesh, it does not pick up that small elevation. I did experiment with creating an artificial height, but there were to many jagged edges, like for example around the harbor. In any case, in order to get support, please email your order number to photosimlabs@gmail.com

Bernardo Bersik

PhotoSim Labs