Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Brisafresca

Majestic Software Dash8 Q400 PRO Sale!!!! (40% off)

Recommended Posts

Now that’s a good deal for anyone who doesn’t have it.


Regards

Barra

i7 7700K, 16GB 3200MHz DDR4, GTX1070 OC 8GB, 1TB Samsung SSD for OS and P3D4.4, W10 64Bit, Corsair H115i Water Cooling

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You have GOT to be kidding me...just bought this yesterday, cause I didn't believe it would make it to the Black Friday sales...how foolish was that...

Regards,

Bruno.


Bruno Duarte

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Appears to be only on the Pro edition, and only at Simmarket. Shame, I wouldn't mind upgrading my Pilot edition to the Pro.


- Aaron

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Bruno Duarte said:

You have GOT to be kidding me...just bought this yesterday, cause I didn't believe it would make it to the Black Friday sales...how foolish was that...

Regards,

Bruno.

Is there a way to get a refund etc? 

I have wanted this for so long.. I'm a atr fan, but there is non for P3Dv4... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, slait said:

Appears to be only on the Pro edition, and only at Simmarket. Shame, I wouldn't mind upgrading my Pilot edition to the Pro.

if you bought it at simmarket you can

snip...If you previously purchased MAJESTIC SOFTWARE - DASH 8 Q400 PILOT EDITION 64 BIT P3D you are entitled to the special upgrade price of EUR 20.5 incl. VAT (20.50 excl. VAT) only. NOTE: The special upgrade price will be awarded automatically, therefore you must be logged into your same account used to purchase the previous version! If in doubt contact simMarket support first! NO REFUNDS GIVEN! ...snip

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Bruno Duarte said:

You have GOT to be kidding me...just bought this yesterday, cause I didn't believe it would make it to the Black Friday sales...how foolish was that...

Regards,

Bruno.

Count me in...

- I watched the Q400 for 3-4 months now

- searched the net for earlyer sales and fond one around 22.11.2018 so waited patiently for the same date this year

- waited for black week and nothing

- there was also one Q on their forum regarding a sale but had no clues

- I waited for 29.11 (black friday) and still nothing

...

so decided to buy it (just 1 day before the sale).

I think they are doying it on porpouse.

  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Gerald K. - Germany

Core i7 10700 / ASUS ROG Gaming-E / ASUS Strix  RTX 3090 OC / 32 Gb RAM GSKILL.

"Flightstick" = X56 HOTAS RGB Logitech

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I had been like, maybe one day interested to purchase over last 12 months for p3dv4..... lured now hooked, thanks to simmarket and majestic for a great discount!

It installed easy, now gotta learn to fly it which may be the real challenge, lol.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Does this edition have the traditional 2D panels, or is it just popups and a VC? Since I'm a 2D-saur, this promo may be tempting me...


Best regards,
Luis Hernández 20px-Flag_of_Colombia.svg.png20px-Flag_of_Argentina.svg.png

Main rig: self built, AMD Ryzen 5 5600X with PBO enabled (but default settings, CO -15 mV, and SMT ON), 2x16 GB DDR4-3200 RAM, Nvidia RTX3060 Ti 8GB, 256 GB M.2 SSD (OS+apps) + 2x1 TB SATA III SSD (sims) + 1 TB 7200 rpm HDD (storage), Viewsonic VX2458-MHD 1920x1080@23-144 Hz (locked at 120 Hz, FreeSync OFF), Windows 10 Pro. Runing FSX-SE, MSFS and P3D v5.44.5.

Mobile rig: ASUS Zenbook UM425QA (AMD Ryzen 7 5800H APU @3.2 GHz and boost disabled, 1 TB M.2 SSD, 16 GB RAM, Windows 11 Pro). Running FS9 there... sometimes on just battery! FSX-SE also installed, just in case. 

VKB Gladiator NXT Premium Left + GNX THQ as primary controllers. Xbox Series X|S wireless controller as standby/travel.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/2/2019 at 8:32 AM, parachutem said:

if you bought it at simmarket you can

snip...If you previously purchased MAJESTIC SOFTWARE - DASH 8 Q400 PILOT EDITION 64 BIT P3D you are entitled to the special upgrade price of EUR 20.5 incl. VAT (20.50 excl. VAT) only. NOTE: The special upgrade price will be awarded automatically, therefore you must be logged into your same account used to purchase the previous version! If in doubt contact simMarket support first! NO REFUNDS GIVEN! ...snip

I bought it from PC Aviator, and they offer an upgrade, but that's not discounted under this sale unfortunately.


- Aaron

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wish the sound was fixed when using Chaseplane though.


Ark

--------------------------

I9 9900K @ 5ghz / 32GB G.Skill (Samsung B) / Aorus Master Mobo / EVGA GTX 2080Ti FTW 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/3/2019 at 11:32 AM, Luis Hernandez said:

Does this edition have the traditional 2D panels, or is it just popups and a VC? Since I'm a 2D-saur, this promo may be tempting me...

Yes, it does.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online


  • Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

    AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

    Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.
×
×
  • Create New...