Sign in to follow this  
hangar

Trying FSX Multiplayer --Join me @ KFRG

Guest abaragones

I am hosting a multiplayer with fsx at KFRG, joing me if you want with your a/c or as ground controller...

Abe - are you from the Long Island area by chance?...if so where did you find a copy of fsx?...ive been looking around south shore nassau county and couldnt get it anywhere.Anyone from Long Island find it in nassau anywhere?Dave

Guest abaragones

Hi Dave, I live in NYC but fly in RL from FRG.I found FSX at BB in queens blvd, they had at least 10 more deluxe and 20 standard. Hope you ca get one...

wow thanks Abe, appreciate the tip...its a bit of a hike to make on a saturday but i may consider it anyway unless someone knows where i can get it closer by.Perhaps after i get my copy we can meet up online though since we are local to each other!Dave

Guest abaragones

hey Dave, someone else posted in anotehr thread that he got FSX at Best Buy in South Setauket, Long Island. No idea where that is but it could be closer to you...

hehe, yes i DID see that post a few days ago but i actually think Queens BLVD is closer to me as i live in valley Stream area not too far from KJFK...i just hate to drive there to find out they may have already been pulled from the shelf...and im afraid to call to ask of course :-)we'll seeDave

>I am hosting a multiplayer with fsx at KFRG, joing me if you>want with your a/c or as ground controller...tell me how are you hosting the multiplayer session and i will join you just to test FSX, i may need the ip address etcBo

Bo Klop

Guest abaragones

Bo, Multiplayer in FSX is compeltely different. 3 clicks and you are in, no need for IPs or anything else....it will ask you to create a gamespy user (only network supported, takes 30sec) and thats it..you will see the sessions there and you can just log into the one that you want as pilot or controller, very easy..hope to see you there...

well im going to give it a try, gonna visit 3 stores...Rego Park (queens blvd) Westbury & Levittown...maybe ill get lucky (although i tend to think its too late at this point)...if not i give up and ill just wait....but if i get it maybe ill catch up with later tonight onlineDave

hey Abe...what day did you find it at queens blvd?...seems that all the BB stores on the island here are now holding it back, although i havent checked rego parkDave

Guest abaragones

Dave i got it yesterady morning, I called before i went....