Sign in to follow this  
thomastee

Error: LoadLibrary failed to load cdp.dll. GetLastError: 193

7 hours ago, RXP said:

I'd suggest the following:

Can you try with this pprevious trainer version and let me know how this works?

http://download.garmin.com/software/GTN_GDU620PCTrainer_6211.zip

NB: you'll have to uninstall the latest trainer in order to let the RXP GTN finding the trainer 6.21 automatically, otherwise you can manually configure the RXP GTN like indicated in the RXP GTN User's Manual (both trainer versions can install side by side but only the most recent is picked up automatically)

Installed with Controlled folders and Defender virus OFF.

The only trainer that would load is the "fixed wing" trainer but still has the blank screen.

oldtrainertry.jpg

Oooops. I may have replied to the wrong place.

I d/l'd the trainer file and installed with both Controlled folder access and Defender virus off.

Only the "fixed wing" trainer loaded and that was blank just like all the other attempts.

Okay, I tried the older trainer as you suggested and installed in with the controlled folders access and defender virus off.

The only trainer that would load is the "fixed wing" trainer but the screen is still blank.

When you press the "Power On" button it just greys out.

oldtrainertry.jpg

Edited by thomastee
added info

Hi,

I've been looking for plausible causes during the last few days but I'm afraid I don't have any solution right now.

The truth of the matter is the trainer, both the latest 6.62 and an older 6.21 versions refuse to run on your system. The former gives more details (failed to load the CDP.dll) but it is not an indication of why.

Because first and foremost the trainer is not running (before even considering the RXP part of the solution), I'd suggest you contact Garmin's tech support. They might have a better idea about what to look for on your system which could cause this, and as importantly, this might help them figuring out an issue with their trainer they'd correct for the next version.

Jean-Luc | reality-xp.com
This message from Reality XP is protected by a disclaimer: reality-xp.com/aboutrealityxp/email.html

Let your voice be heard and help us make a difference for you: Vote !
Open up communications with Reality-XP (Microsoft Flight Simulator Forums)

Just to make sure about this: you've deactivated Comodo backup but do you have any other Comodo product?

• Like 1

Jean-Luc | reality-xp.com
This message from Reality XP is protected by a disclaimer: reality-xp.com/aboutrealityxp/email.html

Let your voice be heard and help us make a difference for you: Vote !
Open up communications with Reality-XP (Microsoft Flight Simulator Forums)