Sign in to follow this  
A319c@r

MSFS2020 homepage down?

It seems that the MSFS2020 homepage is down. I tried to connect but, I am getting always the same Message. “Not available“ please try again later. While we are waiting for Tech alpha 1. It is not a good sign. Or the homepage is may shot down?! Does somebody know something about that? 

Regards.

I am sure a topic was needed for a temporary issue such as this 😛 Working fine here

• Upvote 1

Chock 1.1: "The only thing that whines louder than a jet engine is a flight simmer."

Just now, france89 said:

I am sure a topic was needed for a temporary issue such as this 😛 Working fine here

Weird, because with my phone I cant login, but with PC everything is fine.

Fine here as well.

Gerald

EAA #: 1317747

i7 8700K 6-Core 3.7GHz (4.5GHz); ASUS ROG STRIX Z370-I Gaming ; RTX 2070 Super Turbo 8GB; 32GB G.Skill TridentZ 3000MHz; 250GB Samsung 960 Evo PCIe NVMe M.2; 2x 500GB Samsung 850 Evo Series SSD; 1TB WD Black HDD; Win10 Pro 64; P3D 4.5

3 minutes ago, france89 said:

Weird, because with my phone I cant login, but with PC everything is fine.

3 minutes ago, france89 said:

I have switched from the toxic XP11 Community to AVSIM, in hope the guys here are more friendly. So please be fine. 😉

Edited by carsten12

The point is that you asked the very same question already in another thread. 

7 minutes ago, carsten12 said:

I have switched from the toxic XP11 Community to AVSIM, in hope the guys here are more friendly. So please be fine. 😉

No. We don´t like people that flew X-Plane, we don´t like Germans and we especially don´t like people with Airbuses in their picture. Go back to the previous!

😂😂😋

7 minutes ago, FDEdev said:

The point is that you asked the very same question already in another thread. 

That was a mistake. I am soooo sorry for that. Will never ever do that again. 😉

7 minutes ago, Janov said:

No. We don´t like people that flew X-Plane, we don´t like Germans and we especially don´t like people with Airbuses in their picture. Go back to the previous!

😂😂😋

Btw my german friend, what about the long awaited IXEG update??? 😂😂😉

Unable to connect

Firefox can't establish a connection to the server at www.flightsimulator.com.

The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in a few moments.
    If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer's network connection.
    If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure that Firefox is permitted to access the Web.

Interesting, seems they are updating the site, and as there is another update due tomorrow......

• Like 1

AMD Ryzen 7 3700X 4.2 32 gig ram, Nvidia RTX3060 12 gig, Intel 760 SSD M2 NVMe 512 gig, M2NVMe 1Tbt (OS) M2NVMe 2Tbt (MSFS) Crucial MX500 SSD (Backup OS). VR Oculus Quest 2

YouTube:- https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC96wsF3D_h5GzNNJnuDH3WQ   ProATC/SR FB Group:- https://www.facebook.com/groups/1571953959750565

Flight Simulator First Officer User Group:- https://www.facebook.com/groups/564880128522788 ProATC/SR and Flight Sim First Officer (FSFO) Beta tester

Reality Is For People Who Can't Handle Simulation!

10 minutes ago, SierraHotel said:

Unable to connect

Firefox can't establish a connection to the server at www.flightsimulator.com.

The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in a few moments.
    If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer's network connection.
    If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure that Firefox is permitted to access the Web.

Interesting, seems they are updating the site, and as there is another update due tomorrow......

Ya, now everything is fine again. Couldn't connect via mobile phone earlier this day. But with PC it did work. Now everything is as usual. 😊

2 minutes ago, Raymond.Groenendijk said:

Yeah it's dead here too, they are probably rolling out the new forum functionality.

(some wishful thinking was applied to this post)

Yep dead again. I just want to make sure, that isn't only me, with connecting errors.