Sign in to follow this  
Greazer

It's Starting!

Can confirm.

Not saying anything else because, you know, NDA...

• Like 2

Well, I can always hope for Tech Alpha 2.

Microsoft Flight Simulator | Ryzen 9 5900X | MSI MEG X570 ACE | 32 GB DDR4 | Geforce RTX 3080 | Samsung Evo 970 M.2 | Dual 1440p screen | Win 10 Pro

Honeycomb Alpha Flight Yoke | Honeycomb Bravo Throttle | Thrust master TPR Rudder Pedals | HP Reverb G2

I pressed the check mails button 700 times in the past 30minutes

gib wave 1

Edited by DaWu

Lukas Dalton

I hate all of you right now too.

I'm only kinda sort of joking....🤔

PS: Is the NDA all encompassing, or are you guys allowed to post very generic and vague impressions?  I'm really desperate to hear any impressions, we have so long to wait yet!

Edited by Mengy

I would think they have said all that they can say, in the fact that the Alpha stage has begun! And like being in elementary school I was not picked for the team, and/or may be picked last, or not picked at all 🙂 Pick me, pick me, pick me... after all these years still waiting 🙂 I'm taking my ball and going home 🙂 It's a joke everyone!

Have fun, help them out,  and enjoy everyone, and make sure it is perfect for me when it is released 🙂

Edited by in2tech
  • Like 2

"Coffee, if your not shaking, you need another cup"
Flight Sim Break Discord Channel: https://discord.com/invite/fCV62Ka2QZ

The reality is that the latest email is yet another promise that participants will receive download instructions over the next week (or so), dribbling out a few folks at a time.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Fr. Bill    

AOPA Member: 07141481 AARP Member: 3209010556

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

Woo hoo! Glad to see this moving forward. Ok, yes I’m a little jealous, but excited for everyone who was picked this first round! 

Chris

31 minutes ago, Mengy said:

PS: Is the NDA all encompassing, or are you guys allowed to post very generic and vague impressions?  I'm really desperate to hear any impressions, we have so long to wait yet!

I remember seeing some public boilerplate NDA looking thing on their website once but I can't seem to be able to even find it again now. Other than that, there has been no NDA forwarded to participants, or at least me.

Edited by Evros