Sign in to follow this  
Greazer

It's Starting!

30 minutes ago, Wobbie said:

Dampsquid2019, the Codename Anaconda will be the equivalent of the current Xbox One X, with improved hardware and processors / graphics from AMD. Anaconda may also include SSD storage to reduce game load times. ..

Xbox Project Scarlett is the current name for Microsoft's now officially announced next-generation console, & could possibly be called Xbox Two or Xbox 2, most certainly NOT XBOX2020

Should have known better than to rely on google

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Microsoft_codenames

Codename Preliminary name(s) Final name Notes Ref
DirectX Box   Xbox   [166]
Natal   Kinect Motion sensitive control system. [167][168]
Xenon Xbox 2 Xbox 360 Successor to the original Xbox [169]
Durango Xbox 720 Xbox One Successor to Xbox 360 [170]
Scorpio   Xbox One X Upgrade to Xbox One, announced in Electronic Entertainment Expo 2016. Announced to have 6 TFLOPS GPU and 8-core CPU. [171]
Baraboo   Microsoft HoloLens   [172]
Scarlett Xbox Two   Successor to Xbox One announced by Microsoft in E3 2018 [173]
Lockhart     Potential successor to Xbox One S upon Scarlett's release [174]
Anaconda     Potential successor to Xbox One X upon Scarlett's release [174]

Xbox 2 was already used for xbox 360, So I'll stick with XBOX2020 if thats acceptable to you, less confusing than scarlett and lockheart searching for a baraboo unicorn. and it applies to Scarlett, Lockhart and Anaconda.

Edited by mSparks

AutoATC Developer

To the people who gave mSparks 4 points of reputation, what's your address? I just wanna talk lol.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 8

5800X3D. 32 GB RAM. 1TB SATA SSD. 3TB HDD. RTX 3070 Ti.

Well, I don't know if it because, I use a laptop or I work in Africa, meaning that my internet connection is close to 56k, but still no mail for the beta 😥

27 minutes ago, Krakin said:

To the people who gave mSparks 4 points of reputation, what's your address? I just wanna talk lol.

Please use his new name: Dampsquid2019

• Upvote 1

Robin

"Onward & Upward" ...
To the Stars, & Beyond... 

LOL

The whole Avsim crowd meticulously feeding the ultimate troll mSparks !

I'm actually begining to love trolls. I don't know, I won't say I understand them because it is such a waste of their precious time on earth, but when you have people reacting extremly seriously to whatever nonsense bu ll sh it you throw at them... you might get addicted to it,

LOVE IT !

Edited by tarere

17 minutes ago, Wobbie said:

Please use his new name: Dampsquid2019

45 minutes ago, Krakin said:

How mature and pilot like. Please keep those kind of comments to your school playground, I wont report it because it makes no difference to me, but some people get angry and throw tantrums if you behave like that.

AutoATC Developer

Yes, quite addicted to the stupidity sprouted. Hence the renaming.

Robin

"Onward & Upward" ...

7 minutes ago, mSparks said:

How mature and pilot like. Please keep those kind of comments to your school playground, I wont report it because it makes no difference to me, but some people get angry and throw tantrums if you behave like that.

You need to understand you are repeatedly spouting a lot of nonsense in this thread which directly contrast the facts which have been revealed by Microsoft and Asobo about the new MFS.  This troll like behavior frustrates many of us here who are passionately following the progress of the new sim.

I'd like to suggest you do some reading and educate yourself on the matter a tad more please. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Well said, Mengy..

He has willingly made this forum into his own sandpit.. Maybe he should report it to the mods, who are quite aware of his trolling.

Robin

"Onward & Upward" ...

Still feeding the troll by talking to/about him...

Anything else regarding the Alpha btw...?

27 minutes ago, Mengy said:

facts

We have no facts yet, afaict the tech alpha 1 hasnt even actually started yet (does look close to the time certain people get a reality check however). Just unfounded (bought and paid for) speculation, an internal asobo v microsoft conflict and a ton of propaganda.

any chance of discerning an actual truth requires puttinf the pieces together yourself, not behaving like a teenage kid at a rock concert crazy that someone bumped into. 

Edited by mSparks

AutoATC Developer

Anything else regarding the Alpha btw...?

If not, the mods should close this thread for good.

Edited by SnakeP

31 minutes ago, mSparks said:

I wish you would. Our mods could use the laugh.

5800X3D. 32 GB RAM. 1TB SATA SSD. 3TB HDD. RTX 3070 Ti.

If the guys have received the Tech Alpha 1 test, the chances are that, because of the NDA, nothing much, other what has aleady been chatted about & what is on the https://www.flightsimulator.com/ site.

All the news, pictures & videos are there. Speculation, wishes & drama are obviously within the forums. Take those & the thumbsucked remaning as a pinch of salt & rumour mongering.

Robin

"Onward & Upward" ...