Sign in to follow this  
byork

NGXu Released!

I was going to complain no offer for existing NGX REBOOT user, until I see the sale price.

I'm fine with that.😂

Hi Bryan, 

This is great news. I have just purchased this product and I have a question. In the zip file there is a "UGCX Important Information.pdf" file that says to come to this support forum for important information related to NGX-U if I own UCGX. I do, but I don't see anything here. Am I missing something?

Thanks for all the great products you provide!

Jeff

Question...

Are these the same 3 SOPs in the previous product?

Or 3 new SOPs, bringing the total to 6 SOPs?

I'm pretty reticent to buy the NGXu in the first place because of performance concerns but this just might make me buy it for an early Christmas gift for myself.

Edited by mspencer

52 minutes ago, mspencer said:

Question...

Are these the same 3 SOPs in the previous product?

Or 3 new SOPs, bringing the total to 6 SOPs?

I'm pretty reticent to buy the NGXu in the first place because of performance concerns but this just might make me buy it for an early Christmas gift for myself.

It's the same 3 SOPs.  If we had to make 3 more SOPs, the product would be released in 2022 🙂

The U version is essentially a direct port of Reboot, but there are a lot of internal differences with the NGXu that we had to account for in the U version.

Thanks for the fast working.

It works like the old one 😉

Where can i find the Settings from my old ngx in the System. I think something Appdata…….

Frank from EDDM

WIN 11 64 Pro, Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX, I7 13700K, be-quiet Loop Silent 2 WK, RTX 3090 OC, 32 GB DDR5 Kingston Fury Beast EXPO, 4x Nvme Samsung PRO, MS2020, be quiet SP11 850 Watt

Thanks,

can i copy my old Settings into the new Version or it is better to make the Settings new.

Frank

Edited by f.skywalker

WIN 11 64 Pro, Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX, I7 13700K, be-quiet Loop Silent 2 WK, RTX 3090 OC, 32 GB DDR5 Kingston Fury Beast EXPO, 4x Nvme Samsung PRO, MS2020, be quiet SP11 850 Watt

Great news and an impressively quick turnaround.  Thank you.

My only complaint is that I won't be able to fly for a few days!

ngxu_banner.png

All good so far thanks Bryan 

Edited by Navigator43

Angus Rowlands: i7 8700 RTX Asus Strix 2080, 16 GB RAM