Sign in to follow this  
paradisca1

UK2000 Xmas Sale 2019

On 12/9/2019 at 7:59 PM, HighBypass said:

Nicely detailed, but it does carry warnings about being a bit of an FPS killer, and it can be configured somewhat via its installer. EDIT for FSX:SE anyhow!

As well as having a bit of an FPS hit, Heathrow also has a very significant VAS footprint but then so has the alternative Mega Airport version from Aerosoft. I have both and I have to say that the UKXtreme version has less of a performance hit than Aerosoft Heathrow, which I have now uninstalled from my system, as it proved almost impossible to fly even moderately resource intensive aircraft using it. With care however (rolling back the sliders, particularly those for AI traffic), it is possible to use quite resource heavy aircraft with the UKXtreme version of EGLL.

Bill

• Like 2

I've no hesitation in recommending Gary's products, especially when discounted. He strikes a nice balance between aesthetics and performance imo.

If you're flying in to smaller airports or need blanket coverage, UK VFR Airfields is a superb buy.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

ckyliu, proud supporter of ViaIntercity.com. i5 12400F, 32GB, GTX980, more in "About me" on my profile. 

support1.jpg

Just wondering what your opinions are on Manchester ? Not an airport I'd normally fly from, but it does appear to have a good spread of airlines flying from there.

Regards

6 hours ago, garydpoole said:

Just wondering what your opinions are on Manchester ? Not an airport I'd normally fly from, but it does appear to have a good spread of airlines flying from there.

Regards

Manchester is the only uk2000 airport I have and I love it. Great detail and smooth fps.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, pedrotrindade said:

Manchester is the only uk2000 airport I have and I love it. Great detail and smooth fps.

I'd agree. Great detail of local landmarks...the viewing Park and Airport Hotel pub right by 23R threshold. Plenty of apron to explore for parking. 

• Like 1