Sign in to follow this  
murrayalex

ATR 72

Hi there,

I am getting low FPS in the ATR and i don't know why. This is the only aircraft that i have FPS as low as 7 and so that means i cannot fly it. I have tried to contact Carenado but have gone unanswered. I just don't know what to do now.

Thanks

Alex 

Disabling "aircraft casts shadows on itself" helps a lot for me. (I have a very old system.)

John

Been running the Carenado ATR72-500 for weeks now since I picked it up in a sale, and despite only having a GTX970, have no issues re: low FPS. Get average 25-30 at UK2000 Scenery airports. Mind you, I do not run everything to the full right. All within moderation.

Without any information about your system it's impossible to give you an advice and it's the first time I've read that Carenado doesn't reply to a customer request.