Sign in to follow this  
MPL

FsLabs A321 release closer?

2 minutes ago, tutmeister said:

Saves me going there to look! thanks for the update 🙂

They just need to hurry up lol

Yes since we are getting it for Christmas the wait now seems painful. I've been enjoying the NGu but once this is out I will fly it 90% of the time. I think there will be many new things to enjoy but until they lift the ND and let BB and Johnny Stream it...all we can do is wait!

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

This sounds great. But also add me to the camp that’s hoping for and expecting higher quality cockpit textures. 

• Upvote 1

5800X3D, Gigabyte X570S MB, 4090FE, 32GB DDR4 3600 CL14, EVO 970 M.2's, Alienware 3821DW  and 2  22" monitors,  Corsair RM1000x PSU,  360MM MSI MEG, MFG Crosswind, T16000M Stick, Boeing TCA Yoke/Throttle, Skalarki MCDU and FCU, Saitek Radio Panel/Switch Panel, Spad.Next

29 minutes ago, micstatic said:

This sounds great. But also add me to the camp that’s hoping for and expecting higher quality cockpit textures. 

Did you ever try Hugo HD textures I thought they were fantastic?

I am hoping that the VC is all PBR and as you know there OCD  could meen we have a fantastic new VC, but just speculating. 

Waiting....

Edited by Nyxx

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

7 minutes ago, Nyxx said:

Did you ever try Hugo HD textures I thought they were fantastic?

Do you have a Download link? I searched the FSLabs Download Area but couldn't find those. Thanks 🙂

info from above link highlighted the ones I like the most

VC PACK UPDATE (link)

Hello,

As promised, here is the pack (version 3.0) with lots of new features !

------------------------------------
Special thanks to the legend "Tomato guy" for the shadows and Max Dyba for the HDR green button fix !

This update (v3.00) brings up compatibility with v2.0.2.420 from FSL for their A320-X and A319-X (P3D V4 only).

So what's new ?

- New HDR version that fixes the white lights on the MCP buttons such as FD and LS (Made by Max Dyba)

- New potentiometers textures (Flood lights, ecam displays dimmers,...)

- All switches, buttons, dimmers have been reworked

- New ice indicator texture

- New mainpanel texture (Plastic look as real one have)

- New dirts layers on overhead panels (319 only)

- New lights textures

- New shadow plane texture (fix the engine white texture from VC)

- Many other small things that only geeks like me will see haha

Edited by Nyxx

6 minutes ago, eXpress48 said:

Thank you. I fly the FSL A319 and A320 regulary, didn't know how I could have missed this 😕

Dont feel bad it is easy to miss. But now you can enjoy!

On 12/9/2019 at 3:50 PM, Nuno Pinto said:

I'm far more concerned about performance than with all that drm nonsense. Great aicraft, great simulation but with half the performance of most other addons and dubious VC textures. They got me on the 320 and 319, not falling for the 321 until this has been addressed somehow.

It's really frustrating having such a powerful machine and seeing a single model bringing it to its knees when a 777 or 747 flies by at 60fps like nothing's happening.

</rant>

I dont have any issues with the performance of their aircraft on my PC.

Ark

--------------------------

I9 9900K @ 5ghz / 32GB G.Skill (Samsung B) / Aorus Master Mobo / EVGA GTX 2080Ti FTW 3

Arw they going to update the visual model and start including the SATCOM option and whatnot? For $140+ it's a little silly not too. Also, the pilot figures are the size of children. Lol

Edited by Arklight1

Ark

--------------------------

I9 9900K @ 5ghz / 32GB G.Skill (Samsung B) / Aorus Master Mobo / EVGA GTX 2080Ti FTW 3

2 hours ago, Arklight1 said:

I dont have any issues with the performance of their aircraft on my PC.

So you run FSL at 60fps...

CASE: Custom ALU 5.3L CPU: AMD R5 7600X RAM: 32GB DDR5 5600 GPU: nVidia RTX 4060 · SSDs: Samsung 990 PRO 2TB M.2 PCIe · PNY XLR8 CS3040 2TB M.2 PCIe · VIDEO: LG-32GK650F QHD 32" 144Hz FREE/G-SYNC · MISC: Thrustmaster TCA Airbus Joystick + Throttle Quadrant · MSFS DX11 · Windows 11

Here is how the the mod looks, I love it, the FD etc lights are the true colour green now, you even get/see the 3 bands of green, The green with HDR ON is always washed out normally.

The Airbus cockpit is a bland place anyway, PBR will left it but its a very boring cockpit. The NG is a nicer place imo. Looking forward to seeing what FSL have done in the VC in the 321.

mcp.jpg

Edited by Nyxx
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Nuno Pinto said:

So you run FSL at 60fps...

Are issues with performance defined as having fps below 60 ?! 😮

Wow - that's some high standards...

Edited by Anders Bermann

Best regards,
--Anders Bermann--

Pilot-ID: SAS2471

5 hours ago, Nyxx said:

info from above link highlighted the ones I like the most

VC PACK UPDATE (link)

Hello,

As promised, here is the pack (version 3.0) with lots of new features !

Special thanks to the legend "Tomato guy" for the shadows and Max Dyba for the HDR green button fix !

This update (v3.00) brings up compatibility with v2.0.2.420 from FSL for their A320-X and A319-X (P3D V4 only).

So what's new ?

- New HDR version that fixes the white lights on the MCP buttons such as FD and LS (Made by Max Dyba)

- New potentiometers textures (Flood lights, ecam displays dimmers,...)

- All switches, buttons, dimmers have been reworked

- New ice indicator texture

- New mainpanel texture (Plastic look as real one have)

- New dirts layers on overhead panels (319 only)

- New lights textures

- New shadow plane texture (fix the engine white texture from VC)

- Many other small things that only geeks like me will see haha

I am not seeing a link.  Where did you find this?

Intel Core i7 12700K (5.0GHz Max Boost Clock) 12-Core CPU   32GB G.Skill Performance DDR4 SDRAM 3600MHz       Graphics Processor:12GB Nvidia GeForce RTX 3080 Ti, GDDR6x System   2TB Western Digital, NVMe M.2 Solid State Drive

1 minute ago, Zimmerbz said:

I am not seeing a link.  Where did you find this?

Rafal's post a couple of posts above the one you quoted.

Cheers, Søren Dissing

CPU: Intel i9-13900K @5.6-5.8 Ghz | Cooler: ASUS ROG RYUJIN III | GPU: ASUS Strix RTX4090 OC | MoBo: ASUS ROG Maximus Z790 Hero | RAM: 64Gb DDR5 @5600 | SSDs: 1Tb Samsung M.2 980 PRO (Win11), 1Tb Samsung M.2 980 PRO (MSFS), | Case: ASUS ROG Helios 601 | Monitors: HP Reverb G2, 28" ASUS PB287Q 4K | Additional Hardware: TM TCA Captain's Edition, Tobii 5 | OS: Win 11 Pro 64 | Sim: MSFS | BA Virtual | PSXT, RealTraffic w/ AIG models