Sign in to follow this  
Vaillant

cabin not ready

Hello,

I completed my first flight with fs2crew NGXu (another attempt ended up with a computer crash on approach).

I noticed two things using SOP1 and I don't know if they are bugs or I'm making a mistake (I have been using FS2Crew since it's first release and purchased all the 737 products).

The first issue is when I'm taxing to the runway the cabin crew does not let me know the cabin is secured. The FO warn me of the situation during the takeoff start.

The second is with the transponder, despite asking for ASD-X (which should be default on in my opinion), I keep finding my transponder switched off.

Edited by Vaillant

Hi Jeremy,

1. You need to wait for the cabin secure message.  You can't takeoff without it.  You results should be the same as with Reboot.  If using voice control, I recall I added a short taxi voice option.

2.The transponder is one of those things were I can never make everyone happy because everyone has a different opinion on how it should work.

The logic for ADSDEX is unchanged from Reboot.  Your results should be the same as before.

Cheers