Sign in to follow this  
skwaL

Aerosoft A330

Hi,

Are there any plans for the Aerosoft A330?

Thank you,

I have just seen that Aerosoft has released the A330. We would need to find a copy of this new aircraft and take some time to assess whether a module is practical. A little of patience will be needed and there are no guarantees or time scales. 

Andrew Gransden

Scotland, UK

LINDA Support/Developer - VATSIM and BAVirtual - Airbus Flyer

i7 1TB SSD GTX980 - FSX/P3D - Aerosoft Airbus A318/A319/A320/A321 - FS2Crew

A3XX profile seems to work.

Edited by GCBraun
  • Upvote 1

PC1: AMD Ryzen 7800X3D | Zotac RTX 4090 Trinity | Asus TUF X670E-Plus | G.SKILL Trident Z5 NEO 32GB DDR5 PC 6000 CL30 | 4TB NVMe  | Noctua NH-D15 | Asus TUF 1000W Gold | be quiet! Pure Base 500DX | Noctua NH-D15S | LG OLED CX 48"

PC2: AMD Ryzen 7700X | PowerColor Radeon RX 6800 XT Red Dragon | MSI MPG B650I EDGE  ITX | G.SKILL Flare Expo X5 32GB DDR5 PC 6000 CL32 | 2TB NVMe  | Cooler Master Hyper | Lian Li 750W SFX Gold | Lian Li TU150 | SAMSUNG Odyssey G9 49"

GoFlight GF-PRO NG 737 Yoke System - Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog - Honeycomb Bravo Throttle - MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals - TrackIR - Stream Deck XL + Stream Deck Plus

Just want to confirm that some controls are not working for me while using A3XX professional files.

Landing/Taxi lights don't display properly.
APU seems to have issues.

10 hours ago, GCBraun said:

A3XX profile seems to work.

Not really. Quite a lot of function not work anymore.

I am working on the changes required for the A330 which from this afternoon's experience are extensive. A new module will be required due to the significant differences to the A3XX Pro. Additionally, new separate modules will be required for the A318/319 and A320/321. This is to ensure the correct module is selected. Watch this space.

Edited by ScotFlieger
  • Like 5

Andrew Gransden

Scotland, UK

The first beta module for the Aerosoft A330 Pro is now available. I have carried out limited testing so I welcome any reports from users. Much of the Overhead Panel has had to be reworked along with changes to lighting.

IMPORTANT NOTE - READ THE NEED TO MODIFY THE EXISTING A3XX IDENT.LUA FILE TO AVOID CLASHES BETWEEN THE A3XX AND A330 MODULES.

Report all issues on the LINDA Support sub-forum.

Andrew Gransden

Scotland, UK

7 hours ago, ScotFlieger said:

The first beta module for the Aerosoft A330 Pro is now available. I have carried out limited testing so I welcome any reports from users. Much of the Overhead Panel has had to be reworked along with changes to lighting.

IMPORTANT NOTE - READ THE NEED TO MODIFY THE EXISTING A3XX IDENT.LUA FILE TO AVOID CLASHES BETWEEN THE A3XX AND A330 MODULES.

Report all issues on the LINDA Support sub-forum.

Is it changed like this:

simfolder="Aerosoft A32"
simfolder="Aerosoft A31"

7 hours ago, zhensanmao said:

Is it changed like this:

simfolder="Aerosoft A32"
simfolder="Aerosoft A31"

No. At the moment, change it to ONLY ONE of the above lines.

It means that you will only be able to fly the A330 and either the A320/321 OR A318/319.

This will be temporary until I can release separate updates for the smaller A3xx aircraft. 

Edited by ScotFlieger

Andrew Gransden

Scotland, UK

Aerosoft A3XX Professional v1.1 is installed, but the OVH switch with 5 lights does not work. They are DOME, BEACON, STROBE, RUNWAY, TAXI

1 minute ago, zhensanmao said:

Aerosoft A3XX Professional v1.1 is installed, but the OVH switch with 5 lights does not work. They are DOME, BEACON, STROBE, RUNWAY, TAXI

Please read the instructions, installation of this file is not a standard drag and drop. You have to modify some things.

The Overhead external lights functions are unchanged between the A3XX and A330:

• AB_OVH_Int_Dome_brt
  • AB_OVH_Ext_BEACON_on/_off/_toggle
  • AB_OVH_NAVLOGO_1/_2/_togg;e
  • AB_OVH_Ext_STROBE_on/_off/_toggle
  • AB_OVH_Ext_TAXI_on/_off/_toggle
  • AB_OVH_Ext_LANDING_on/_off/_toggle

Andrew Gransden

Scotland, UK

Bug found and fixed in v1.2. When reporting faults it is useful to check the LINDA console and report the error messages shown in red.

Andrew Gransden

Scotland, UK

10 hours ago, ScotFlieger said:

Bug found and fixed in v1.2. When reporting faults it is useful to check the LINDA console and report the error messages shown in red.

Upgrade to 1.2v. but the OVH switch with 4 lights does not work. They are BEACON, STROBE, RUNWAY, TAXI