Sign in to follow this  
skwaL

Aerosoft A330

You report does not help me. It is too vague.

Please specify what functions are not working by name. What OVH? What aircraft model?

Please email me the FSUIPC5.log file to Linda @ awginfosys.net. 

Andrew Gransden

Scotland, UK

LINDA Support/Developer - VATSIM and BAVirtual - Airbus Flyer

i7 1TB SSD GTX980 - FSX/P3D - Aerosoft Airbus A318/A319/A320/A321 - FS2Crew

5 hours ago, ScotFlieger said:

You report does not help me. It is too vague.

Please specify what functions are not working by name. What OVH? What aircraft model?

Please email me the FSUIPC5.log file to Linda @ awginfosys.net. 

A330 upgraded to Aerosoft A3XX Professional v1.2

AB_OVH_Ext_BEACON_on / _off
AB_OVH_Ext_STROBE_on / _off
AB_OVH_Ext_TAXI_on / _off
AB_OVH_Ext_RUNWAY_on / _off 
Does not work

Thanks for the info. I have repeatedly tested these light functions and I know they work.

I need you to start up A330 with LINDA sync-ed to Aerosoft 3XX Pro and operate the buttons/switches you have assigned them to. Then email the fsuipc5.log as previously requested along with screenshots of your Joystick Setup and Joysticks page for the device you are using. 

Also ensure you have removed your previous A3XX and A330 beta modules before installing the latest A3XX Pro v1.2. 

Andrew Gransden

Scotland, UK

13 hours ago, ScotFlieger said:

Thanks for the info. I have repeatedly tested these light functions and I know they work.

I need you to start up A330 with LINDA sync-ed to Aerosoft 3XX Pro and operate the buttons/switches you have assigned them to. Then email the fsuipc5.log as previously requested along with screenshots of your Joystick Setup and Joysticks page for the device you are using. 

Also ensure you have removed your previous A3XX and A330 beta modules before installing the latest A3XX Pro v1.2. 

Ànzhào nǐ de yāoqiú, ānzhuāngle zuìxīn de A3XX Pro v1.2, Xiè xià yǐqián de A3XX hé A330 beta mókuài.A318-321 yīqiè zhèngcháng,A330 dōu zhèngcháng, wéi dú AB_OVH_Ext_LANDING_on/ _off bù qǐ zuòyòng. Nín de yóuxiāng dìzhǐ zhǎo bù dào.Fsuipc5.Log wénjiàn zài nǎlǐ
展开

132/5000

According to your requirements, install the latest A3XX Pro v1.2 and remove the previous A3XX and A330 beta modules. Everything is normal for A318-321 and normal for A330, except AB_OVH_Ext_LANDING_on / _off does not work. Your email address was not found. Where is fsuipc5.log file

That is good news. We are getting there. 

The log file can be found in your P3D folder under /modules (where FSUIPC  and LINDA).

The email answer was in my previous post - linda@awginfosys.net. 

Andrew Gransden

Scotland, UK

See v1.3 for improvements to A330 landing and taxi light logic, to external lights, doors and external power.

Andrew Gransden

Scotland, UK

Combined A3XX Pro module now available at version 1.4 for download. This covers all Aerosoft Airbus Professional aircraft including A318, A319, A320, A321 and A330.

All fault reports should now be raised under LINDA Support sub-forum.

Andrew Gransden

Scotland, UK