Sign in to follow this  
FoxToGo

Fsx Hangs at random percentages whe Changing sim rate back to nor

27 minutes ago, FoxToGo said:

So what can I do to fix it? I have no other AI installed.

On 12/11/2019 at 5:36 PM, FoxToGo said:

I only know how to fly a 737, so I want some livires on it as well. I got a 151 livery pack from the internet. When I deleted it then did the test, it worked completly fine.

What about all of the texture repaints you made for the 737?  The only thing you can do in this instance is to remove the repaints because one, if not all, are not compatible with FSX.  You state that when you deleted the liveries, "it worked completly [sic] fine."

Jim Young | AVSIM Online! - Simming's Premier Resource!

Member, AVSIM Board of Directors - Serving AVSIM since 2001

Submit News to AVSIM
Important other links: Basic FSX Configuration Guide | AVSIM CTD Guide | AVSIM Prepar3D Guide | Help with AVSIM Site | Signature Rules | Screen Shot Rule | AVSIM Terms of Service (ToS)

I7 8086K  5.0GHz | GTX 1080 TI OC Edition | Dell 34" and 24" Monitors | ASUS Maximus X Hero MB Z370 | Samsung M.2 NVMe 500GB and 1TB | Samsung SSD 500GB x2 | Toshiba HDD 1TB | WDC HDD 1TB | Corsair H115i Pro | 16GB DDR4 3600C17 | Windows 10 

I did remove the repaints, and I still have the problem. Now the problem is there even when I try to change the time and date.

I figured out the problem, I just had SP1, so I installed SP2, from the offical Microsoft Website an then it worked.

32 minutes ago, FoxToGo said:

I figured out the problem, I just had SP1, so I installed SP2, from the offical Microsoft Website an then it worked.

If you had provided us with an AppCrashView report, we could have solved this sooner.  Glad you found the fix.

Jim Young | AVSIM Online! - Simming's Premier Resource!

Member, AVSIM Board of Directors - Serving AVSIM since 2001

Submit News to AVSIM
Important other links: Basic FSX Configuration Guide | AVSIM CTD Guide | AVSIM Prepar3D Guide | Help with AVSIM Site | Signature Rules | Screen Shot Rule | AVSIM Terms of Service (ToS)

I7 8086K  5.0GHz | GTX 1080 TI OC Edition | Dell 34" and 24" Monitors | ASUS Maximus X Hero MB Z370 | Samsung M.2 NVMe 500GB and 1TB | Samsung SSD 500GB x2 | Toshiba HDD 1TB | WDC HDD 1TB | Corsair H115i Pro | 16GB DDR4 3600C17 | Windows 10