Sign in to follow this  
IrishAirline99

XML CFG NOT FOUND

Hi all,

I recently re-installed P3D V4.5 to my C Drive. I have been unable to get past the loading screen as I am prompted at about 80% with an error message that says "XML CFG NOT FOUND - C:/ProgramFiles/LockheedMartin/P3DV4/ORBX/FTXAU/FTXAA_ORBXLIBS/Scenery/OF_Config.xml.

I have navigated to the root folder of P3D and the specified error directory doesnt exist. I dont have ORBX installed into the sim either.

Help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

You need to open up Lorby-Si's Addon Organizer and see if the Orbx Library is still enabled and disable it or delete it.  Any entry in your scenery.cfg and/or Lorby_si's addon Organizer will try to load.  You might want to check Documents/Prepar3D v4 Addons and see if there is an Orbx/FTX leftover there.

Jim Young | AVSIM Online! - Simming's Premier Resource!

Member, AVSIM Board of Directors - Serving AVSIM since 2001

Submit News to AVSIM
Important other links: Basic FSX Configuration Guide | AVSIM CTD Guide | AVSIM Prepar3D Guide | Help with AVSIM Site | Signature Rules | Screen Shot Rule | AVSIM Terms of Service (ToS)

I7 8086K  5.0GHz | GTX 1080 TI OC Edition | Dell 34" and 24" Monitors | ASUS Maximus X Hero MB Z370 | Samsung M.2 NVMe 500GB and 1TB | Samsung SSD 500GB x2 | Toshiba HDD 1TB | WDC HDD 1TB | Corsair H115i Pro | 16GB DDR4 3600C17 | Windows 10 

I deleted the remaining ORBX folders in Documents/P3DV4 Addons and the message no longer appears. However, the loading screen crashes to desktop at 100%

Hello,

there should have been only one folder to delete.

Documents\Prepar3D v4 Add-ons\Orbx ObjectFlow 2

8 hours ago, Reader said:

Hello,

there should have been only one folder to delete.

Documents\Prepar3D v4 Add-ons\Orbx ObjectFlow 2

Yes I deleted just that folder. P3D continues to load until 83% in which it then CTDs. 

Could you have any Fs9 models in any of your addon scenery or added AI aircraft?

AI is loading as well as land and sea traffic so suspect your AI program and disable it to see if it fixes the problem.

Jim Young | AVSIM Online! - Simming's Premier Resource!

Member, AVSIM Board of Directors - Serving AVSIM since 2001

Submit News to AVSIM
Important other links: Basic FSX Configuration Guide | AVSIM CTD Guide | AVSIM Prepar3D Guide | Help with AVSIM Site | Signature Rules | Screen Shot Rule | AVSIM Terms of Service (ToS)

I7 8086K  5.0GHz | GTX 1080 TI OC Edition | Dell 34" and 24" Monitors | ASUS Maximus X Hero MB Z370 | Samsung M.2 NVMe 500GB and 1TB | Samsung SSD 500GB x2 | Toshiba HDD 1TB | WDC HDD 1TB | Corsair H115i Pro | 16GB DDR4 3600C17 | Windows 10