Sign in to follow this  
mikeymike

ENVSHADE ENVTEX ASCA TOO BRIGHT

34 minutes ago, Jim Young said:

I only use the default shaders that come with P3D.  REX is having a sale right now so might be the time to try it.

Perhaps I shall purchase and try.

10 minutes ago, Afterburner said:

What are your shadow settings?

Quality medium 

and draw distance max

1 hour ago, Afterburner said:

And your lighting settings?  Have you activated "Clouds cast shadows"

Yes it is activated 

Is it perhaps I am using envtex cirrus and cumulus checked mark??

should I uncheck the cirrus and cumulus in envtex?

and use only asca?

thou for sky I have unchecked to use envtex 

Why don't you try for yourself and see what difference it makes?  Where do you get the weather from?  Active Sky?  On the picture you posted, it doesn't look like the clouds are that bright compared to the real picture...

Why don't you try for yourself and see what difference it makes?  Where do you get the weather from?  Active Sky?  On the picture you posted, it doesn't look like the clouds are that bright compared to the real picture...

Yes I will try it. 
Correct  I am using asp 4

Yes I will try it. 
Correct  I am using asp 4

So I am trying to test asca cloud textures 

thou in envtex when i untick it the comulus setting  it slides back In over to the right with Asca intergration which I only want that set for sky textures.

thou in envtex when i untick it. it slides back In over to the right with Asca intergration which I only want that set for sky textures

Thoughts on this??

ahould I have cloud textures ticked also in ASCA?

On 12/19/2019 at 12:48 AM, mikeymike said:

thou in envtex when i untick it. it slides back In over to the right with Asca intergration which I only want that set for sky textures

Thoughts on this??

ahould I have cloud textures ticked also in ASCA?

Can anyone elaborate on this problem? I have the same issue with the cumulus cloud activating itself after I've disabled it, this is with asca intergration, I want to only use Envtex sky textures, clouds are from RSForce.

Regards Rod

9 hours ago, doublebubble said:

Can anyone elaborate on this problem? I have the same issue with the cumulus cloud activating itself after I've disabled it, this is with asca intergration, I want to only use Envtex sky textures, clouds are from RSForce.

Regards Rod

If you untick the 'cloud textures' and 'Cloud structures' in the ASCA settings will that work.

bob

12 hours ago, onebob said:

If you untick the 'cloud textures' and 'Cloud structures' in the ASCA settings will that work.

bob

Both are unticked, structures and textures, only sky textures are ticked.

Rod