Sign in to follow this  
Cyrille de Lattre

Stange happenings...

Good morning,

I am running P3DV4.5, just upgraded from this morning, started a flight with NGXU, all was working perfectly, until I call for the before taxi checklist, then for any given reason my FO decided to go on semi strike, he was obeying to every order but never replied to me, doing the audio test gives me a silence, while I still can hear the cabin voices, all other voices in fact as well as sounds, but yet no FO.

Did it happen already, and any one has an idea? 

I have not yet restarted my flight, I am in the middle of it, so obviously I will see if it comes back after restarting, but anyway...

Thanks a lot

Cyrille de LATTRE

Cyrille de LATTRE

Aorus Z390 // Icore 9900 Coffe Lake @4.8 Ghz // 32Gig RAM DDR4 // GTX1070 OC @112% core clock+200 memory clock +400) Corsair liquid cooling H105 Ipro

Hey,

All other sounds are working 100%, P3D, engines, clicks when I ask the FO to lower the gear or retrackt things, it is just his voice that is gone. I can watch a movie while flying also. just the FO voice and the play audio test in the secondary panel that is gone.

Cyrille

Cyrille de LATTRE

Aorus Z390 // Icore 9900 Coffe Lake @4.8 Ghz // 32Gig RAM DDR4 // GTX1070 OC @112% core clock+200 memory clock +400) Corsair liquid cooling H105 Ipro

Yes, all are uptodate...

nevertheless, unfortunately my flight had a CTD, so I have had to restart P3D, and it is working again, but it does not tell me why it stopped.

Cyrille

Cyrille de LATTRE

done that already.

Cyrille de LATTRE

Hello,

I did try several time to reset the audio system, but it did not work. If it happens again, give me the protocol to follow and I will do it

Cyrille

Cyrille de LATTRE

1 minute ago, Cyrille de Lattre said:

Hello,

I did try several time to reset the audio system, but it did not work. If it happens again, give me the protocol to follow and I will do it

Cyrille

We just create a new system to reset the audio system.  It involves code changes.

We need you to test the system if you can make the audio drop again.

3 hours ago, byork said:

Happens every flight for you?

nope , it did happen once for instance

Cyrille de LATTRE

1 hour ago, byork said:

We just create a new system to reset the audio system.  It involves code changes.

We need you to test the system if you can make the audio drop again.

I would be very happy to test that system the thing is I do not know how to reproduce this case of dropping... but yes I would be happy to help.

I have just completed a flight from VHHH to OBBI with no failure but with the 747 PMDG. 

The only thing I have noticed is when I go from normal mode to window mode for the FS2CREW panel, I have always a black sqare on the left. See attached pictures.

Cyrille

FS2CREW1

FS2CREW2

Cyrille

Edited by Cyrille de Lattre

Cyrille de LATTRE

It does this for every windows, whether main or secondary.

Cyrille de LATTRE

I've never seen that one before.

Does it does that for every 2D panel window you have, not just the FS2Crew panels?

You can attempt to reproduce the audio dropping out by unplugging your headset, then plugging it back in.

Let me know if you can reproduce it that way.