Sign in to follow this  
carmined

People are flying in MSFS right now

57 minutes ago, Krakin said:

It does. Mouse over his profile pic and the options will pop up

Wow, this is great, thanks for letting me know about this option!

• Upvote 1

39 minutes ago, Baber20 said:

There are currently 105 people registered on their forum who are participating in Tech Alpha 1.

I am registered and have done the @Discobot tutorial (I even got a diploma! lol), but I am not a member of the TechAlpha1. 

So I am not sure how accurate those numbers are. Or are these numbers of how many are actually participating?

// 5800X3D // RTX 3090 // 64GB RAM // HP REVERB G2 //

6 hours ago, cepact said:

mSparks added to ignore list 

Same here, and I'm much happier now.

Thanks Krakin.

I hope the testers are enjoying their time with the sim.  I also hope they are testing it thoroughly too!

Edited by Mengy

Since many of the posts were (not improperly) deleted:

@Tuskin38 @azulkb @Bottle @Turpentine @cepact @A319c@r @Sethos @Krakin

look like puppet and/or a user with multiple accounts

@nikita and now @Mengy

Both high value glorious sleeper accounts, registered years ago, with no posts up until E3, do you two work for Microsoft or Asobo?

I make that assumption @Mengy, since you registered in 2015, then your first post is 

I've been contemplating this as well.

If I had to hazard a guess as to why MS has resurrected the franchise they killed so long ago, I'd say they probably see revenue potential to produce Flight Simulator as a "service".  Meaning it might be monetized in one of two ways:

1. With a subscription fee of some kind

2. With an in-game online DLC store

Imagine an MS Flight Sim where all of the addons would be available to buy & install via the main menu.  Even third party addons from developers like PMDG or A2A could submit to MS who would then put the addons up for sale on the main menu store but take a percentage of each purchase.  We might see something like that in this new sim.

Just like to know whom I'm talking to is all, and this astroturfin garbage is bringing the whole flight sim community down to the corporate cesspool.

1 hour ago, Mengy said:

I hope the testers are enjoying their time with the sim.

I currently count 5 testers to zero point fife the answer is no, its a broken alpha with years before it can match the competition. (zero point fife, because one guy said "yeah, its good" but he has since stopped testing and gone back to his favourite sim).

Happy to (re)post anything to the contrary. Just show me something to the contrary. @Greazer should be shouting from the rooftops how great it is by now, after he wasted so much time telling everyone how great it was going to be.

Edited by mSparks

AutoATC Developer

The pressure of this line of questioning is too strong.  I can't resist anymore.  I'm compelled by this interrogation to speak the truth.  So I'm going to break the NDA. Here's everything you need to know.

-- Yes, I'm being paid to test MSFS 2020.

-- Asobo is a knowing and willing tool of the Microsoft Corporation.

-- Microsoft Corporation is run by the Lizard People and the Illuminati.

-- Funding for MSFS 2020 is provided by George Soros.

-- MSFS 2020 only purports to be a flight simulator.  In fact, it has other purposes.  The atmospheric simulation will be used to plan the distribution of chemtrails.  The lighting model is designed to produce stroboscopic effects that will render the user community inert, so that it can be captured, plugged into the Lizard People's time-traveling spaceships, and used as an energy source.

-- And the worst thing?  The Carbon Cub has no carbon in it at all.  It's not a Carbon Cub. It's just a Cub.

Now you know everything.  I feel better.  Confession is good for the soul.

I just hope the Illuminati go easy on...

...wait!

There's the knock on the door.

Goodbye for now!

• Like 12

19 minutes ago, mSparks said:

I currently count 5 testers to zero point fife the answer is no, its a broken alpha with years before it can match the competition. (zero point fife, because one guy said "yeah, its good" but he has since stopped testing and gone back to his favourite sim).

Not having a good day? 😂

Anyway "broken alpha with years before it can match the competition"? Even right now this sim does things others do not. As for matching the competition then the 3rd party community will see to that.

Personally GA and some business jets, a nice ATC and a sprinkle of missions will see me good to convert but I'm not expecting poeple to throw out there old sims, this is something which offers a fantastic exploration of our planet in believavle conditions and sold aircraft and flight model - what aviation simmer would not enjoy that? All the rest can come as and when it's ready.

@Alan_A Registered September 15, 2008, posted on every single avsim forum regularly since then.

Dont break and risk getting sucked into their nonsense. just build awareness of who is writing what you are reading and who you are talking to in these dark days.

Edited by mSparks

AutoATC Developer

Must... not... break...

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

Wow, PMDG made a bad decision then. "zero point fife" as well. Does that come with covfefe?

• Like 2

It's like watching a mental breakdown live 

• Like 2

Asus TUF X670E-PLUS | 7800X3D | G.Skill 32GB DDR @ CL30 6000MHz | RTX 4090 Founders Edition (Undervolted) | WD SNX 850X 2TB + 4TB + 4TB

10 minutes ago, Alan_A said:

Must... not... break...

Some inspiration

Better to be on the ground wishing you were in the air, than in the tech aplha trying to read the instruments through your floating xbox gamepass tag.

Edited by mSparks

AutoATC Developer