Sign in to follow this  
AMSPilot06

Simtweaks/PTA down?

Hello,

Can someone confirm that the PTA website Simtweaks.com is offline? I would like to use the PTA, but the activation is just failed and I can not go to my account on Simtweaks.com due to no response.

I just updated from P3D v4.4 to v4.5.. when opening PTA it says: shaders are not original. I know you have to delete from the root folder (p3d) the map ShadersHSL and do a repair of the client. But that doesn't do the trick. Same messages. 
I don't know how to do it further..

ERROR: shader file D:\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4\ShadersHLSL\General.fx is not original Prepar3D shader and can't be used
ERROR: shader file D:\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4\ShadersHLSL\GPUTerrain.fx is not original Prepar3D shader and can't be used
ERROR: shader file D:\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4\ShadersHLSL\PostProcess\HDR.hlsl is not original Prepar3D shader and can't be used

Dear regards,
Red

Edited by AMSPilot06

Another month on and we're having the same issues again with all of the products and sites.

Shouldn't be surprised...

AMD Ryzen 5800X3D; MSI RTX 3080 Ti VENTUS 3X; 32GB Corsair 3200 MHz; ASUS VG35VQ 35" (3440 x 1440)
Fulcrum One yoke; Thrustmaster TCA Captain Pack Airbus edition; MFG Crosswind rudder pedals; CPFlight MCP 737; Logitech FIP x3; TrackIR

MSFS; Fenix A320; A2A PA-24; HPG H145; PMDG 737-600; AIG; RealTraffic; PSXTraffic; FSiPanel; REX AccuSeason Adv; FSDT GSX Pro; FS2Crew RAAS Pro; FS-ATC Chatter

1 minute ago, F737NG said:

Another month on and we're having the same issues again with all of the products and sites.

Shouldn't be surprised...

How do you mean?

AMD Ryzen 5800X3D; MSI RTX 3080 Ti VENTUS 3X; 32GB Corsair 3200 MHz; ASUS VG35VQ 35" (3440 x 1440)
Fulcrum One yoke; Thrustmaster TCA Captain Pack Airbus edition; MFG Crosswind rudder pedals; CPFlight MCP 737; Logitech FIP x3; TrackIR

MSFS; Fenix A320; A2A PA-24; HPG H145; PMDG 737-600; AIG; RealTraffic; PSXTraffic; FSiPanel; REX AccuSeason Adv; FSDT GSX Pro; FS2Crew RAAS Pro; FS-ATC Chatter

1 minute ago, AMSPilot06 said:

But I can't figure out why I got these wrong messages…. 

You need the latest version of PTA (v2.67) to work with v4.5HF2.
Older versions of PTA will not recognise the new default shaders in the ShadersHLSL folder.

6 minutes ago, F737NG said:

You need the latest version of PTA (v2.67) to work with v4.5HF2.
Older versions of PTA will not recognise the new default shaders in the ShadersHLSL folder.

So if the Simtweaks website is up, I have to download the latest one (v2.67) and than it should be working?

I have PTA v2.67 and I am also unable to launch it since a few days. It asks me for activation and this activation fails
Maybe a server problem? We would like to be informed

Gigabyte x670 Aorus Elite AX MB; AMD 7800X3D CPU; Deepcool LT520 AIO Cooler; 64 Gb G.Skill Trident Z5 NEO DDR5 6000; Win11 Pro; P3D V5.4; 1 Samsung 990 2Tb NVMe SSD: 1 Crucial 4Tb MX500 SATA SSD; 1 Samsung 860 1Tb SSD; Gigabyte Aorus Extreme 1080ti 11Gb VRAM; Toshiba 43" LED TV @ 4k; Honeycomb Bravo.

I've been away from P3D for a few months and all this is Matt is Sad, I bought PTA and I watched a twitch stream telling us how he paid £10,000 and he had taken (from memory) £140,000 and that was a good 1.5 years ago. Now I see him asking for money. I wanted to catch up with his Twitch streams as I find him entertaining to watch (not all the time), now you cannot watch any unless you sub, great! I was also very please to see him looking so well.

But it's all seems to be going south(not his heath).

I hope PTA users get to use there bought product again after paying for it, glad am using EF and what ever happened to PTA v3 the last post by Matt on his forum here was a rant to everyone on here. It's not like (unless you pay) you can watch him on twitch anymore.

I hope it all gets sorted!

Edited by Nyxx

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

I'm just wondering what is going through the person's head who is giving money to this lying, deceiving little word not allowed. The way that he conducts his business is nothing short of disgusting and borderline criminal.

Edited by Evros
  • Upvote 1

qJG3Rts.jpg

I feel like he's lost focus or interest in flight sim. That can happen.
Just don't over promise and then do things half-heartedly.

Edited by F737NG