Sign in to follow this  
dave_paige

Importing presets but no keybindings

Hello,

Absolutely love this software, can't fly without it. So this is more if a feature request. I'm wondering if you could make it possible that, when importing presets the keybindings could be included in the import. That would make it so much easier, for example, to bring your presets for the PMDG 737-NGXu with no winglets over to the PMDG 737-NGXu, with blended winglets. As it stands now, once you import all the presets you have to go back through all of them and reassign the keybindings.

Dave Paige

I too thought this was a pain when I was setting up the whole 737 fleet but realized that the import and export features are also designed to be uploaded and shared online. If the button configs were also imported it would create havoc on someone else's system. I would have thought the best solution would have been whenever importing multiple views a dialog box could ask if you would also like to import key bindings with the caveat they would cause conflicts and problems if imported from another user or another hardware config. 

Russell Gough

Daytona Beach/London

FL/UK