Sign in to follow this  
Andreasmb

[Resolved] FSPXAI A340 Version4 - Stats report

Hello Simbol,

1st of all thanks again for your successful efforts to engage with Missi resutling now in his rework of models. 

I have installed the Stage4 FSPXAI 340 models, all works correctly re the "light-show". However for 4 liveries out the about 90 or so liveries I have installed for these models the AI Aircraft Models Stats Report reports "Models missing Beacon Lights or Model missing Strobe Lights.

When I preview those liveries they do show all those lights correctly, same as the other 90 or so liveries for these A340 stage 4 models do. Whereas those other 90 models however are not mentioned in the stats report with missing beacon lights.

Whilst the main thing for me is that all the models in "preview" and "in real action" within the simulator show the lights I still thought I report this phnomenon here to ask you what might be the reason for that 3 liveries are shown with missing lights. (Guidance the texture.xxxx directories of the 3 liveries are containing similarly as the other texture.xxx directories the two .dds files FSPXA340-300.dds and FSPXA340-300.dds as well as the texture.cfg file referencing correctly as all the other 90 or so livery-directories towards the "AI_FSPX_Textures" directory, but this just as side info).

So no real problem, but I am just curious about the stats report entries, which should not be there. 

Andreas

3 minutes ago, Andreasmb said:

Hello Simbol,

1st of all thanks again for your successful efforts to engage with Missi resutling now in his rework of models. 

I have installed the Stage4 FSPXAI 340 models, all works correctly re the "light-show". However for 4 liveries out the about 90 or so liveries I have installed for these models the AI Aircraft Models Stats Report reports "Models missing Beacon Lights or Model missing Strobe Lights.

When I preview those liveries they do show all those lights correctly, same as the other 90 or so liveries for these A340 stage 4 models do. Whereas those other 90 models however are not mentioned in the stats report with missing beacon lights.

Whilst the main thing for me is that all the models in "preview" and "in real action" within the simulator show the lights I still thought I report this phnomenon here to ask you what might be the reason for that 3 liveries are shown with missing lights. (Guidance the texture.xxxx directories of the 3 liveries are containing similarly as the other texture.xxx directories the two .dds files FSPXA340-300.dds and FSPXA340-300.dds as well as the texture.cfg file referencing correctly as all the other 90 or so livery-directories towards the "AI_FSPX_Textures" directory, but this just as side info).

So no real problem, but I am just curious about the stats report entries, which should not be there. 

Andreas

Did you had an old version of the A340 installed before? I wonder if the report is referring to some old data in the AILRP Database from the older .MDL

Regards,
Simbol

Is the data in the AILRP stat report not always renewed whenever one is running the scan aircraft function? Whilst,yes, I had the previous model version installed before, I deleted those files, installes the version 4 ons and ran the scan function of AILRP, which I always do whenever I have installed a new single livery/texture.

please advise.

2 minutes ago, Andreasmb said:

Is the data in the AILRP stat report not always renewed whenever one is running the scan aircraft function? Whilst,yes, I had the previous model version installed before, I deleted those files, installes the version 4 ons and ran the scan function of AILRP, which I always do whenever I have installed a new single livery/texture.

please advise.

It should, but something could have gone wrong.. do this with P3D Off.

A) Restore original AI Lights.
B) Take the A340 out of your current AI Models folder (cut and paste on your desktop - this is temp).
C) Scan.

Check the reports.. it should be empty regarding the A340.

D) Put back the A340 back to where they were.
E) Re-Scan..Apply settings.
F) Check the reports.

Launch P3D.

This procedure ensures a purge of any old data on these models that could have been left behind.

Regards,
Simbol

1. the mentioned 4 livery entries have been the only ones under the FSXPAI A340-300 model which have been installed already under the "old"-model version of the Missi-models.

2. ranking as [fltsim0] to [fltsim3] in the aircraft.cfg

3. when re-installed the new stage 4 model, I copied the 1st 3 texture entries into the stage4 model empty aircraft.cfg again on position [fltsim0] to [fltsim3].

4. then installed and entered various other liveries/textures on following positions [fltsim4] to [fltsim90]

5. then did the 1st re-scan with AILRP.

6. then the report showed what I reported in my initial mail

7. following yr last mail above I thought, well let me only delete the 1st 4 [fltsim.] livery entires out of the now stage 4 aircraft.cfg, re-number the rest upto model [fltsim86] now, have AILRP re-scan that

8. then re-enter the 4 liveries again under position [fltsim0] to [fltsim3], and renumber the rest back to [fltsim4] to [fltsim90] and let AILRP re-scan.  And bang, they where found good and not reported under missing lights stats anymore.

So it seems that one needs to put "old" entries out, scan, put the old entries back again, and then the scan again. 

Now done. solved. rgds, Andreas

• Upvote 1

Let me add that your program really is a great one, as it meticously reports and registers everything that happens.

Simply stunning and great. Makes total sense.

A.

• Upvote 1