Sign in to follow this  
SN737

[Resolved] Ran out of activations

Hi Simbol, I'm out of activations, couldn't register the pro app, had to format my SSD and I think didn't de activate your app, so I'm stuck ow. Help needed please. Thank you

Sergio Naiberg

Sergio Naiberg

2 minutes ago, SergioN said:

Hi Simbol, I'm out of activations, couldn't register the pro app, had to format my SSD and I think didn't de activate your app, so I'm stuck ow. Help needed please. Thank you

Sergio Naiberg

I just emailed you. Try again 😉.

Happy Christmas.

Simbol 

Thanks a lot Simbol, you should start charging and teaching some developers your support wisdom man, its outstanding

App running like the best

Edited by SergioN
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Sergio Naiberg

5 minutes ago, SergioN said:

Thanks a lot Simbol, you should start charging and teaching some developers your support wisdom man, its outstanding

App running like the best

Many thanks for your kind feedback.

My customers deserve the very best and I do all I can to accomplish it.

Don't forget to vote for us in the choice Awards!!!

Regards,

S.

Edited by simbol
  • Like 1

Somehow I went to open the app to change the settings and it asked for my activation credentials. After entering my information I was advised that it was unable to confirm my credentials and I had exceeded my number of activation's. The program was already installed and activated. It had not been uninstalled. Does anyone know the email for support?

Keith (CanAmRyder) Sacramento, Ca USA

i7 13700k 3.4ghz MSI MPG Z790 Gaming Carbon Wifi Nvidia RTX 4080 FE 16gb CORSAIR VENGEANCE DDR5 RAM 64GB DDR5 5600MHz Windows 11 Pro (23H2) Prepar3D v5.4.9.28482 / v6.1.11 LG 34" Ultrawide Curved / ASUS 32" Curved

17 hours ago, Grand_Pubah said:

Somehow I went to open the app to change the settings and it asked for my activation credentials. After entering my information I was advised that it was unable to confirm my credentials and I had exceeded my number of activation's. The program was already installed and activated. It had not been uninstalled. Does anyone know the email for support?

Support@fsreborn.com

Although I think you emailed me already and we cleared your license details already.

Regards,

S.