Sign in to follow this  
pkofman

GNS and GTN in same sim

is it possible to use the rxp gns and gtn products in the same sim but with different planes

I would like to use the 750 and the 530 in the same sim. will they conflct

for explain I am using xplane 11 and p3dv4.5

I  would like both products in both sims but with different planes.

Is this possible

That should not be a problem. In P3D I have a Realair Turbine Duke with a 750/650 and another with a 530/430. They work beautifully. Can't speak for XP though.

• Like 1

David Porrett

1 hour ago, pkofman said:

I  would like both products in both sims but with different planes.

I believe the GNS FSX/P3D products and the GNS for xPlane are two different products/purchases.  One purchase for the FSX/P3D and a separate purchase for xPlane.   Same for the GTN product line. 

Also, GNS 430 and GNS 530 are separate purchases, as well as GTN 650 and GTN 750 are separate purchases.  

That being the case you can use the proper versions of both GNS and GTN in a particular sim.  Such as in P3D.  If fact, you can use one GTN and one GNS in the same airplane.  Or two GTN's in one airplane; or two GNS's in one airplane.  

1 hour ago, pkofman said:

is it possible to use the rxp gns and gtn products in the same sim but with different planes

• Like 1

Frank Patton
MasterCase Pro H500M; MSI Z490 WiFi MOB; i7 10700k 3.8 Ghz; Gigabyte RTX 3080 12gb OC; H100i Pro liquid cooler; 32GB DDR4 3600;  Gold RMX850X PSU;
ASUS 
VG289 4K 27" Monitor; Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo, Crosswind 3's w/dampener.  
Former USAF meteorologist & ground weather school instructor. AOPA Member #07379126

"I will never put my name on a product that does not have in it the best that is in me." - John Deere