Sign in to follow this  
A319c@r

Microsoft/Asobo do you hear me?

At first I was very pleased When I received an Email that I was inside the Tech Alpha 1 pool. Thursday night I received an Email with Instructions on how to get access to Tech Alpha 1 and did everything exactly as instructed. After I downloaded 3GB of data there was a button with “Play“ and When I press that button nothing happens. The flight simulator simply does not start. I have Now tried 2 days to get it going with all the tricks from google and youtube but it just doesn't work. It also says “An administator has to approve the installation. What??? I have all admin rights on my PC what should I do now to start this simulator? I wrote to the support that was in the Email, no answer So far. I asked people from this forum who also have access to the Tech Alpha 1 and its tips didn't help either. Now I have the folder from the flight simulator on my PC, very excited to try that out but nothing happens. In the meantime I am very disappointed, but especially because the support does not help me. I don't think I am breaking the NDA here When I ask for help, because although I should, I actually don't have access to the flight simulator. Please admins from this forum, please do not delete this post, I know Microsoft is watching this forum here and maybe it will attract my attention, apparently and I don't know why I'm missing any rights for this simulator. 

My Gamer Tag is: SilverCase8032 xbox insider hub

Please help me and contact me to get this bad boy working.

Thanks in advanced

Best regards

Edited by A319c@r

I would remove all the personal information you just posted and contact their support team instead

support@flightsimulator.zendesk.com

Edited by highflyer2020

This sounds soooooo wrong. 

CASE: Louqe S1 MKIII CPU: AMD R5 7600X RAM: 32GB DDR5 5600 GPU: nVidia RTX 4070 · SSDs: Samsung 990 PRO 2TB M.2 PCIe · PNY XLR8 CS3040 2TB M.2 PCIe · VIDEO: LG-32GK650F QHD 32" 144Hz FREE/G-SYNC · MISC: Thrustmaster TCA Airbus Joystick + Throttle Quadrant · MSFS DX11 · Windows 11

If you are really a tech alpha participiant there is a specific section of the MSFS forums where you can post support related topics. 
Why post it here?

Edited by peroni
typo

18 minutes ago, highflyer2020 said:

I would remove all the personal information you just posted and contact their support team instead

Yes I did 2 days ago, but no answer yet.

Just wait. To put it in a real perspective, they kinda have much more to deal with than with someone not being able to install the simulator.

CASE: Louqe S1 MKIII CPU: AMD R5 7600X RAM: 32GB DDR5 5600 GPU: nVidia RTX 4070 · SSDs: Samsung 990 PRO 2TB M.2 PCIe · PNY XLR8 CS3040 2TB M.2 PCIe · VIDEO: LG-32GK650F QHD 32" 144Hz FREE/G-SYNC · MISC: Thrustmaster TCA Airbus Joystick + Throttle Quadrant · MSFS DX11 · Windows 11

Just now, Nuno Pinto said:

Just wait. To put it in a real perspective, they kinda have much more to deal with than with someone not being able to install the simulator.

Yeah I know they have enough tester, but unfortunately I haven even access to the internal forum. Only showing "public forum coming soon" There seems to be alot wrong.

1 hour ago, highflyer2020 said:

This is the email you want to contact support with. They will respond. Are you using a 4k TV as your monitor?

NAX669.png

12 minutes ago, mwilk said:

This is the email you want to contact support with. They will respond. Are you using a 4k TV as your monitor?

As I said above, I did contacted to this Email. No response. My PC is up tp date and one of the newest hardware is in place. Yes I am using a 4k Monitor. No TV.

2 hours ago, A319c@r said:

An administator has to approve the installation

Have you tried to disable this setting?

Enable the hidden administrator account and sign in from there. Then try installing. Also you should know that the after you click the play button, the app further downloads 74gb of data.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.howtogeek.com/howto/windows-vista/enable-the-hidden-administrator-account-on-windows-vista/amp/

Edited by Baber20
  • Like 1

Baber

My Youtube Channel http://www.youtube.com/user/HDOnlive

4 minutes ago, Baber20 said:

Enable the hidden administrator account and sign in from there. Then try installing. Should hopefully fix it for you. Try it now and update us.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.howtogeek.com/howto/windows-vista/enable-the-hidden-administrator-account-on-windows-vista/amp/

Already did that. I have tried every tip or tweak I could get in Internet. Believe me "everything" also switching between local on live account didn't help.