Sign in to follow this  
louis8m

Using the GTN750

Just wondering if there's been updates on installing the GTN 750 in this aircraft. With FSX Bert had sent me an install but that was when it came out and since then i updated my rig and scaped fsx to P3Dv4 so i'm behind the 8 ball. I searched a bit but did not see anything to answer my question -Thanks Louis CYYC 

Louis Massicotte ----Alberta 

I just finished a major revision of the Phenom 300 GTN 750 complete with textures, revised EIS and more realistic gauge and CAS parameters. Textures are provided for a single and dual GTN versions. Its been in beta for the last two months and will be posted in the Flight1 file library as soon as I finish the documentation.

Here are some screenshots.

Phenom 300 Dual GTN - WxRadarPhenom 300 Dual GTN -VNAV TODPhenom 300 GTN - WxRadarPhenom 300 GTN 750 - 650

Phenom 300 Dual GTN - GCU Keypad

• Like 3

Regards,

Jorge

i9 10900KF 5.3 \ ASUS Maximus Hero XII \ GigaByte RTX 2080Ti GAMING OC 11GB \ 32GB G.SKILL Z DDR4 3200MHZ \ ASUS ROG 34" UHD monitor\
Samsung 950 PRO M.2 NVME 500GB C Drive \ 4 - 1TB Samsung 860 EVO \ Windows 10 PRO v2004 \ P3DV4.5 \ P3DV5 \ MSFS 2020 PD Ed. \
Thrustmaster Pendular Rudder 1600M FCS \ Saitek Pro PZ45 Throttle Quadrant \ Honeycomb Bravo Throttle Quadrant

10 hours ago, jfrex said:

I just finished a major revision of the Phenom 300 GTN 750 complete with textures, revised EIS and more realistic gauge and CAS parameters. Textures are provided for a single and dual GTN versions. Its been in beta for the last two months and will be posted in the Flight1 file library as soon as I finish the documentation.

Phenom 300 Dual GTN - WxRadarPhenom 300 Dual GTN -VNAV TODPhenom 300 GTN - WxRadarPhenom 300 GTN 750 - 650

Hi Jorge. Looks great!! Amazing! Will it work in FSX SE? I'm using the RXP GTN 750, but for sure there will be no problem. Please let us know as soon this mod be available in the F1 file library.

Best Regards,

Roberto

On 12/20/2019 at 3:55 AM, jfrex said:

Hi Jorge,

I'm on the brink to buy a F1 GTN750 for using in the Phenom 100/300 birds with your mod (very beautiful done) but want to check if there is still the Transponder bug in it. Switching the xpdr to standby or ident is key for me due to online flying over Vatsim. In the 300 version I have (4.01) there is still the bug and don't get a answer on it from carenado or other users with the latest upgrade to 4.1.

Thx in advance....

Happy landings

It is patched in the GTN-MFD. The PFD’s XPDR mode (STBY, ON, ALT) will be switched to ON below 500’ AGL, to ALT mode over 500' AGL, and back to STBY on the ground.

Regards,

Jorge

i9 10900KF 5.3 \ ASUS Maximus Hero XII \ GigaByte RTX 2080Ti GAMING OC 11GB \ 32GB G.SKILL Z DDR4 3200MHZ \ ASUS ROG 34" UHD monitor\
Samsung 950 PRO M.2 NVME 500GB C Drive \ 4 - 1TB Samsung 860 EVO \ Windows 10 PRO v2004 \ P3DV4.5 \ P3DV5 \ MSFS 2020 PD Ed. \
Thrustmaster Pendular Rudder 1600M FCS \ Saitek Pro PZ45 Throttle Quadrant \ Honeycomb Bravo Throttle Quadrant

On 12/19/2019 at 9:55 PM, jfrex said:

Wow, great job. I commend you and Bert for this great work for us Phenom pilots. I now know what I'll buy myself for the new year

Looks amazing, great work there.

I have only the Phenom 100 but I will get the 300 too, for longer range and FL450. 

My biggest stress is flying on Vatsim with the GTN...

Valentin Rusu

AMD Ryzen 5900x OC, EVGA RTX 3080 Ti FTW3, DDR4 32GB @3200MHz, Samsung 840 PRO Raid for Win 10 Pro, Samsung 960 PR0 512GB NVMe SSD

2 hours ago, rwilson881 said:

Bert, Can the ActiveSky (FSX or P3D0 radar gauge be put into the G750 radar display?

THANKS

I do not think so... the GTN 750 is a closed system.

• Like 1

Bert

I'm having a problem with Bert's great Mod.  Ever since I upgraded to the Latest versions of the F1 GTN 750/650 and the Garmin Trainer, all I get is a blank screen. I checked the F1 support forums and tried what they suggested but alas no luck. I even uninstalled both programs, re-installed them and the same issue.  The GTN shows up but the screen remains blank.

Go figure.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Fred Fleuren

On 1/14/2020 at 6:43 PM, Vali said:

Looks amazing, great work there.

I have only the Phenom 100 but I will get the 300 too, for longer range and FL450. 

My biggest stress is flying on Vatsim with the GTN...

I loved to fly on VATSIM with the GTN especially in the 300 with the GTN mod downloaded from the F1 library,

still a old one so I hope that the new one as mentioned above will come very soon available in the library but there is no need for stress for using the Phenom and the GTN750 on vatsim.

The only 2 things you have to keep in mind when flying the 300 on vatsim are (not related to the GTN) there is NO auto-throttle so making VOR/DME or ILS approaches without loosing the lock is to keep up the correct speeds and angle of attack for holding the Glideslope

Happy landings

Edited by simba_nl

On 12/23/2019 at 8:43 PM, jfrex said:

It is patched in the GTN-MFD. The PFD’s XPDR mode (STBY, ON, ALT) will be switched to ON below 500’ AGL, to ALT mode over 500' AGL, and back to STBY on the ground.

Ok, thx... Are you already able to upload your renewed Mod to the F1 library?

Thx...

8 hours ago, Fearless said:

I'm having a problem with Bert's great Mod.  Ever since I upgraded to the Latest versions of the F1 GTN 750/650 and the Garmin Trainer, all I get is a blank screen. I checked the F1 support forums and tried what they suggested but alas no luck. I even uninstalled both programs, re-installed them and the same issue.  The GTN shows up but the screen remains blank.

Go figure.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I had similar problems and switched to Reality XP. 

Flight1 was not able to help me through my problems..  :huh:

Bert