Sign in to follow this  
wyman_hd

Certain objects in P3Dv4 skew in weird directions

It's a little hard to explain this, but I've had an issue recently where certain objects skew off into other directions. It only works on certain objects, but most notably, the cranes (default scenery). If you zoom in very close to the object, its fine.
unknown.png
But, if you zoom out, it skews into weird directions. Almost like an old VHS screen effect
unknown.png

This is at KOAK, (default scenery, not using ORBX NorCal) but i also noticed this at PacSim RKSI. The fence near the airport is literally floating in the sky! And, the cranes near the airport are skewed like in the screenshot above.
I have had this issue before, but what i did was i reinstalled the Prepar3D Scenery. Then for some reason, it stopped skewing so weirdly. But, I've tried this 3 times to no avail. 

If you're wondering, the only change i made was installing CloudberrySim KOAK. I did not make any hardware changes, so my graphics card having a problem is not an issue i dont think. I also did not update any drivers or anything of the sort recently. However, I doubt KOAK was at fault, since this skewing effect happens at RKSI too! (and im assuming the entire world also)

However, if i use ORBX NorCal, the Bay Bridge and Golden Gate bridge cable lining is floating above the sky! BUT, since this is using custom crane models for the cranes at the oakland harbor, the cranes do not skew like the default cranes.
unknown.png

ALSO: Keep in mind, these are NOT static. If i move my camera around, the floating/skewed objects also move rapidly. If my camera stays still, then the object stays still floating/skewed.
I'd like to have this issue solved, so if you have any ideas, please respond!
If it helps, i can also make a video, as it's a bit hard to describe with words.