Sign in to follow this  
Jacob Axford

Ground Traffic Only

9 hours ago, abranpuko said:

The ads-b data of flightradar24 is enough accurate for me. So we only need a software to translate that. Do you agree? 

Negative.

1 hour ago, Speedbird 217 said:

I don’t think it’s simple at all. What you see when you access FR24 has zero use for what you are trying to do.

Unless FR24 give you access to their raw data (that’s what you need to build an API for that would need to translate it to work with PSXT) you can’t do anything with FR24. And I highly doubt they will do that for you, not even if you have a business subscription. RealTraffic went to another source for the raw data, and to my understanding they’re the ones that have reduced the data quality and ask for more money to crank it up again.

In my opinion your plan is based on a number of flawed and false assumptions. RT is not the problem, getting the raw ADS-B data in high enough quality is. So unless you can find some miracle cure that Balthasar has not thought of you will hit the same limitations. Good luck though.

thanks for your answer. The positive of all this is that I knew that information. I had already been informed: not only they but two other server pages, offer good possibilities with their raw data.
It's not good news?
and also, another good news: it is not so expensive. What they have to do is not that difficult.
Apart from the fact that I am very optimistic,  the "business" with this software is not so expensive.

Balthasar has done a good job with his software. What happens is that the communicative part does not have it so well. the "assumptions" about raw data are not as true, as you can see.

unfortunately, my plan is not based on a number of flawed and false assumptions. 🙂

Thanks again.