Sign in to follow this  
Bohemond

MilViz King Air B350i Imminent Release...

Hey Everyone!

MilViz just released their final unofficial beta for the King Air B350i.  As a courtesy, I requested and received their permission to make this post.  Anyway, here's a quote from MilViz posted today in their unofficial beta forum concerning the probable release date:

"The final testing version has arrived. This version is expected to be a complete version of what 1.0.0 will be. The team has worked very hard over the last few weeks to iterate over and close a number of bugs in many areas and add remaining missing features. There may be a few minor bugs or issues in this build that will be solved before release but the product should behave as expected.

As of now, release has been moved to December 19th, 2019. Over the next few days, we are looking to iron out and final snags in preparation for release. We anticipate a service pack at some point post-release to address issues discovered by the wider audience and we may expand some functionality with that update."

• Like 2

Todd McDowell

System: Intel i7 8700, ASUS RTX4070, ASUS Z370 TUF Gaming Pro, 48gb Ram, 4k Monitor

It is for P3D only, correct?

Frank Patton
MasterCase Pro H500M; MSI Z490 WiFi MOB; i7 10700k 3.8 Ghz; Gigabyte RTX 3080 12gb OC; H100i Pro liquid cooler; 32GB DDR4 3600;  Gold RMX850X PSU;
ASUS 
VG289 4K 27" Monitor; Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo, Crosswind 3's w/dampener.  
Former USAF meteorologist & ground weather school instructor. AOPA Member #07379126

"I will never put my name on a product that does not have in it the best that is in me." - John Deere

Yes, P3D only.

Todd McDowell

System: Intel i7 8700, ASUS RTX4070, ASUS Z370 TUF Gaming Pro, 48gb Ram, 4k Monitor

Nice news! Thanks

José Luís

| Flightsimulator: MSFS | Add-Ons: | PMDG Douglas DC-6 | PMDG 737-700 | Fenix A320 | Maddog X MD82| FSW CESSNA 414AW CHANCELLOR |

No, no price mentioned.

Todd McDowell

Ah what's the point. A new sim is coming. 😁

Beyond that wise guy remark, I'm looking forward to it. Thanks for the heads up!

i7-9700K, MSI Z370, PNY 4070 Super, GTX 750Ti, 32GB GSkill, 43" curved Samsung, 32" BenQ, 11" LED, RealSImGear GTN750, Win10,

P3DV5.4/P3DV6 and MSFS, several GoFlight modules, Saitek radio, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Virtual Fly TQ6.

What a nice xmas present that would make.

I'm gonna need a tutorial though.

Rhett

7800X3D ♣ 32 GB G.Skill TridentZ  Gigabyte 4090  Crucial P5 Plus 2TB 

1 minute ago, Mace said:

I'm gonna need a tutorial though.

We're planning on having an FMS video tutorial available soon after release, which will include pretty much everything you need to get from point A to point B FMS wise, along with basic PL21 items such as setting your terrain and weather radars/, checklist use, etc.

I'm considering doing a much more in-depth PL21 tutorial as well, but that will depend on how much time I have available to learn the system enough to teach it, as well as the time requirements of some of the other projects that I am working on. 

Hope this helps!

• Like 1

I swore I wasn't going to buy anything else until details on the the shiny new sim were a little more well know...but I just can't pass this up! This is great news!

Chris

Dang ...I just bought the Q400 on sale as my first tube liner I would try. Now this! Back to GA I will go! 

Maurice J

I7 7700k 4.7 \ EVGA 1080ti \ G-Skill 32GB \ Samsung 4K TV

I hope they announce a bridge to FS2020 like PMDG. I know this will be at least $100.

31 minutes ago, Chapstick said:

I hope they announce a bridge to FS2020 like PMDG. I know this will be at least $100.

Seriously? About the price, I mean.

That's an outrageous price with there being a number of King Air aircraft available in both P3D and XPlane, I don't see how that price point could fly.

Richard Chafey

i7-8700K @4.8GHz - 32Gb @3200  - ASUS ROG Maximus X Hero - EVGA RTX3090 - 3840x2160 Res - KBSim Gunfighter - Thrustmaster Warthog dual throttles - Crosswind V3 pedals

MSFS 2020, DCS